Sportsgirl's NFL picks 0118

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Sportsgirl's NFL picks 0118

I love you sportsgirl but i have a question.

Can anyone take your picks seriously knowing that you have built in biases?

Why not just say that you'll never select against the Steelers so you aren't going to analyze those games because you can't be fair and impartial?

I love you sportsgirl but i have a question.

Can anyone take your picks seriously knowing that you have built in biases?

Why not just say that you'll never select against the Steelers so you aren't going to analyze those games because you can't be fair and impartial?
If you read back over my columns, I have not analyzed a Steelers game all season until the playoffs started for this reason. However, I would like to say that if I didn't think, objectively, that they were going to win, my analysis would include the reasons why the other team was going to win, but that I was picking the Steelers anyway. With today's game that was not necessary, as I believe the Steelers will win this contest and by more than 7.
12io4j2w90

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If you read back over my columns, I have not analyzed a Steelers game all season until the playoffs started for this reason. However, I would like to say that if I didn't think, objectively, that they were going to win, my analysis would include the reasons why the other team was going to win, but that I was picking the Steelers anyway. With today's game that was not necessary, as I believe the Steelers will win this contest and by more than 7.
12io4j2w90
Pitt is the right side. Ravens have played 18 weeks in a row with no rest and were gassed last week....not to mention a bunch of very key defensive injuries. Ravens up against it, on the road, with a rookie coach and QB. Big uphill climb for them.

Pitt is the right side. Ravens have played 18 weeks in a row with no rest and were gassed last week....not to mention a bunch of very key defensive injuries. Ravens up against it, on the road, with a rookie coach and QB. Big uphill climb for them.
:cheers

SG, that was a heck of a call on Arizona.

You are truely the Goddess of the NFL. :thumbsup

I'm kicking butt, boys. 6-0 ATS the last two weeks and 2-0 ATS and SU this weekend.

AND, my Steelers will win their 6th Lombardi!

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra