aussie open plays

tripp

EOG Master
don't bet on tennis too often, but do love to watch.

korolev +125

isner +120

muller +170

baghdatis -153

nalbandian -1100

lu -148

to win plays- .5 unit each

Nalbandian +2400

Nadal +440

Federer +245

Williams Sisters +120

not the guy to be following for tennis, that's for sure, just wanted to share what i'll be on. lets hope this is a great tourney.91023i2ndw;l

Re: aussie open plays

Good luck on the plays. Hopefully this can make for some enjoyable and profitable late-night viewing the next two weeks.

tripp

EOG Master

6-1 +5.95 units

gasquet will likely be a play tonight. i have no problem laying huge odds if i think it should be even higher. he is -3300 right now, and i think it should be more like -5000. they play 50 times i think he only loses once.

hewitt/gonzo should be a very good match, would lean with the hometown aussie there.

i like sela over schuettler right now.

dancevic and monaco are two heavy dogs that i think have solid chances of winning. tsonga will be hard to fade though.

will have plays later. bol.

tripp

EOG Master

gasquet -3300

hewitt -108

nishikori -105

sela +100

gulbis -670

vesnina -220

bol:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

9-4 +4.62 units.

3-3 tonight, lost a little over a unit.

nadal wins 3-0 -630

cilic -200

federer -3400

nalbandian -1200

troicki +166

hrbaty +147

muller -317

wozniacki -2000

bol:thumbsup

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

tripp what tennis books do you use and like? do you shop for lines with a few books? thanks.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp what tennis books do you use and like? do you shop for lines with a few books? thanks.

5dimes is a good one. i can also go off of pinnacle lines because those are the ones my local uses, but i prefer to play at 5dimes if they have good enough lines. thegreek is also a good book for tennis as far as i've seen.

not a massive tennis player though, just usually bigger tournaments.