Eagles/Cardinals In-Game

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Eagles/Cardinals In-Game

Cards and under. Also have Philly +700 and double bet on Zona +2500 to win the NFC...partial hedge with Phi ml Cards 21-17 sounds good to me. :houra

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

lets go Eagles......need the "d" to come out strong, dont let Warner get comfortable...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

cards offense looking good early.....not much pressure on Warner, not a good thing for us..

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

isnt this the way i say u beat this gimmick defense? a bunch of guys who are not that good blitzing all the time. U run draws slants, screens and run right up the gut on this average team. Lets see if the playbook changes now when they could put up fifty if they wanted to

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

went through the defense like a hot knife through butter on that drive...

won't get worried still i see what Philly brings on offense today.....Ariz was gonna score, that was a given.....the big question is can there defense hold up? sure hope not...looks like it might take about 30 to win this game after seeing the ease of that drive.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

couldn't have been a better start for arizona, that looked way too easy. not the way philly wants to start out on the road.

went through the defense like a hot knife through butter on that drive...

won't get worried still i see what Philly brings on offense today.....Ariz was gonna score, that was a given.....the big question is can there defense hold up? sure hope not...looks like it might take about 30 to win this game after seeing the ease of that drive.

At least 30 maybe 40 if Arizona D' is as weak as Philly's.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Folding chairs would have been more effective. Tell me honestly, when was th elast time there was a home dog in a conference championship game, then combine Philly's conference game record with McNabb and friends. You get a guy that can stretch the field like Fitz it make everything go.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

d ray

EOG Dedicated

and not the way you want to kick it back. WTF! nothing like ruining a bit of momentum.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

big start for Philly as well.....a run like that can really put second thoughts into the pass rush for Arizona....