Anyone else sick of apologies?

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: Anyone else sick of appoligies?

Apologies are like whiteout. It covers up the mistake, but it never goes away.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mH2zG1YEmTA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mH2zG1YEmTA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mofome

Banned

Apologies are like whiteout. It covers up the mistake, but it never goes away.

I believe that in my post i said it should not go away. My post was about eog, not so much an apology overall.

I also referenced the amount that have been seen. I touched all bases I do believe. I deal with whats here, not fiction.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I believe that in my post i said it should not go away. My post was about eog, not so much an apology overall.

I also referenced the amount that have been seen. I touched all bases I do believe. I deal with whats here, not fiction.

I didn?t even read your earlier post, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Mo.</st1:place></st1:State> It was just too much to read. And I am not sure what went on this weekend that you were apologizing about.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
My post about apologies being like white out was just in general, not about you.<o:p></o:p>
:cheers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Re: Anyone else sick of apologies?

I would like to apologize for all of the apologies. 12io4j2w90

:LMAO:LMAO

I look at it different I suppose, I don't think there is anything wrong with an apology. For us unperfect gents of the world I don't know what I would do if I wasn't allowed a mistake from time to time. To man up and apologize is a good thing in my book, only if you mean it though.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Blondie apologzing for telling me she was worn out and couldnt do it a 4th time was when I realize apologies dont mean shit

felonee

EOG Veteran

That was supposed to be funny...is there a no F bomb policy on here? Just a yes or no...don't link me to rules..

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Just find a way to not fuck up and you won't have to be apologizing for anything.

Do unto others.

Apologies are just crutches and excuses for shitty behavior. Because apologies exist, people feel like they can take advantage of others because they have the 'backup' of an apology.

Fuck that. Just don't screw up.

This society is too soft. We almost always accept someone's apology. What good are you doing by accepting an apology? You just put the apology giver in a position to screw someone else over in the future because he knows that everyone will forgive him.

We have to stop forgiving people and hold them to a higher standard.

This is funny. Earlier today I was going to start a thread, " I'm going to puke if I see one more apology thread"

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

This is funny. Earlier today I was going to start a thread, " I'm going to puke if I see one more apology thread"

First!

Only apology I wanna read about is from Blondie for stealing my manhood. Still can't believe i got out smarted. I am the sharpest poster here per Meyer.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

There should just be an i'm sorry board. Stick em all there. Hell, go ahead and apologize for shit you haven't done yet.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

i was gonna post that one but didn't want anyone to take it the wrong way...

Blondie

EOG Master

First!

Only apology I wanna read about is from Blondie for stealing my manhood. Still can't believe i got out smarted. I am the sharpest poster here per Meyer.

I am sorry Hennessey :+textinb3

Would you like it back, I have it filed under "tiniest ever" :thumbsup

I'm sorry that dude went to USC and turned a decent day into a pultry profit

WVU

EOG Master

Just find a way to not fuck up and you won't have to be apologizing for anything.

Do unto others.

Apologies are just crutches and excuses for shitty behavior. Because apologies exist, people feel like they can take advantage of others because they have the 'backup' of an apology.

Fuck that. Just don't screw up.

This society is too soft. We almost always accept someone's apology. What good are you doing by accepting an apology? You just put the apology giver in a position to screw someone else over in the future because he knows that everyone will forgive him.

We have to stop forgiving people and hold them to a higher standard.

bump :+textinb3