Do people who bet Baltimore really feel screwed?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Do people who bet Baltimore really feel screwed?

Balt had 2 TDs. Both were from a PI that put the ball on the 1 yard line. Weak.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

ravens shot themselves in the foot...

no one to blame but themselves.

however, mitch berger is a real good actor & the nfl needs to hire full-time officials...

steelers 42
cardinals 3

mofome

Banned

Not to mention the refs took a catch away from Pitt at the goal line.

Balt had 2 TDs. Both were from a PI that put the ball on the 1 yard line. Weak.

and the steelers only had 1 td on a blown coverage where big ben almost got sacked and the balt secondary was defending for what it felt like was 10 seconds...hell it was only like a 15 yard pass but turned into a 65 yard td? Weak.

mofome

Banned

so the steelers took advantage of a blown coverage and made a great play.

pitt also dropped an easy td. so?
pitt was screwed on one td

there are two easy tds they had that didnt go their way. balt had no such luck. they got put on the 1 by the refs twice. once after the pitt punter missed a punt entirely.

J

joeybagadonuts

i sure wouldn't. Raven's were HORRIBLE yesterday. A few good bounces for the steelers and they win that game by 30+

so the steelers took advantage of a blown coverage and made a great play.

pitt also dropped an easy td. so?
pitt was screwed on one td

there are two easy tds they had that didnt go their way. balt had no such luck. they got put on the 1 by the refs twice. once after the pitt punter missed a punt entirely.

sweed dropped an easy td. yes
holmes was screwed on a td. HELL NO. it was critiqued like any other reception that was caught on the way down to the ground

balt had shitty spots on 3rd and 4th down after the parker fumble which couldve lead to at least 3 maybe 7. balt couldve taken off a steelers fg when sweed broke up that one INT that couldve been called PI. phantom roughing the punter.

when its all said and done both teams received and got away w/ their fair share of calls...the steelers won, but to say the ravens didnt have a shot of winning this game you are crazy!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

balt was 50 yard per quarter :3dcigarre:

yeah, they got dominated basically.

I got screwed when balt got passed tenn somehow. but saying balt got screwed vs pitt = :+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

I find that hard to believe.

:+clueless

Mo you're the biggest whiner of them all, you get screwed how many times a night?

I find 98% of your supposed bad beats hard to believe. :LMAO:LMAO

I don't think anyone who bet Balto feels they were screwed, how could they?

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah, they got dominated basically.

I got screwed when balt got passed tenn somehow. but saying balt got screwed vs pitt = :+textinb3

Comparing the Tenn-Balto game and the Pitt-Balto game, Tenn was a little better team than Pitt.

Comparing the Tenn-Balto game and the Pitt-Balto game, Tenn was a little better team than Pitt.

i agree. I think tenn would have beaten pitt. But no way of knowing for sure. Since they were ***gots and lost lol

Journeyman

EOG Master

i agree. I think tenn would have beaten pitt. But no way of knowing for sure. Since they were ***gots and lost lol

Both great defensive physical teams, as physical as they come, Fisher's had some damn good teams but still no Super Bowl win...could be 3 by now.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

was simply devastating...when tenn did not have johnson in that 2nd half...white was exposed in a big big way.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Not to mention the refs took a catch away from Pitt at the goal line.

Um, you need to let that go. The ball bounced on the ground. In the NFL, you must possess the ball all the way thru the catch. That receiver caught the ball and possessed it in the air, but when it hit the ground, the ball moved in his arms while scraping on the turf. Correct call to overturn.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Um, you need to let that go. The ball bounced on the ground. In the NFL, you must possess the ball all the way thru the catch. That receiver caught the ball and possessed it in the air, but when it hit the ground, the ball moved in his arms while scraping on the turf. Correct call to overturn.

Yeah anyone who knows the rules could see the ball clearly hit the ground, they are the rules, as Phil Simms clearly pointed out.

Every game has several plays questionable plays, broken plays, questionable calls, missed plays, lucky plays....every game could be scrutinized like this.

Pitt was the better team and they won, simple.

Balto was playing with 3/4s of its starting secondary out, to be within 2 with 6 to play was a hell of an effort.

I haven't seen anyone who had Balto say they were screwed and can't see how they could.

mofome

Banned

Mo you're the biggest whiner of them all, you get screwed how many times a night?

I find 98% of your supposed bad beats hard to believe. :LMAO:LMAO

I don't think anyone who bet Balto feels they were screwed, how could they?

easy does it hot shot.

just a thread, nothing personal. i was talking with quebb about this and made the thread.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Pittsburg had the better, more experienced playoff QB and that made all the difference. Big Ben made plays, Flacco did not. Bad break not to cover on a late pick return, but screwed? No way. Better team won easy. Versus Tenn the better team did not win. Balt just ran out of gas at the end of thier run, and healthy players. The Ravens completely shutdown Pitt's running game. But look no furthur to the int/TD for QB's. Pitt should have won by more.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

mofome

Banned

Wish I could have watched TN/Pitt.

I think TN would have won and gone on to win it all. Those fumbles killed them. Have to credit the Ravens for forcing them.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Journey what is the deal with using that big lard of a slow back NcClain instead of Ray Rice? That back couldn't start on five teams in this league. He had one good game so they kept going to him. Its one thing to watch Flacco, a mistake waiting to happen, but then see him handoff to that lard made baltimore almost unwatchable. I was actually kind of happy he was banged up yesterday so i didnt have to watch him much. When they gave it to Rice u could see the speed of the game change. And the other back Mcgahee runs so gingerly that he looks washed up. I know Rice is alittle on the smaller side but they can't go with those other two again next year could they? Then again they still use those two average receivers for the last 15 years it seems. Where is that offensive genius Billick who knows how to build defenses?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Wish I could have watched TN/Pitt.

I think TN would have won and gone on to win it all. Those fumbles killed them. Have to credit the Ravens for forcing them.

If there is one team that should have a beef I would think the Titans could. There is a play of the game that never should have taken place. And that clock way was past 0. Balt gets a freebie, cash in on a long pass to Heap and that is pretty much game, set and match. They get delay of game, 5 yards back, good chance they have to punt. Titans totally outplayed Ravens but not on the scoreboard. They dismantled Pitt last time out, so they may have beat them again. I thought the Titans were the best team in the league. Is not the first time the best team failed to win it all. What will Young ever do now?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

NEGRO COWBOY

EOG Member

Just look at that dump off pass to Rice when he stiff armed harrison and ran for a first down on 2nd and 15 or so. You could see the burst and power he provided, seems he should have been given the ball more. Oh well, it's easy to Monday morning quarterback.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't disagree about Rice, he was the man for Balto til he got hurt late in the yr, Le'Ron McClain was the Ravens workhorse down the stretch, even making the Pro Bowl. Rice has a good future with Balto... McGahee who did play very well the final month is the odd man out, I can't see him coming back.

Had Rice never gotten hurt he would have been their primary back with McClain moving back to FB .

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

i think cam cameron called a shitty game yesterday...

granted they were up against the steelers...but this was his 3rd opp...to change things up with his playcalls...and there was no rhythm to 'em at all.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

rookie QB on the road against the best defense. its no bad beat.

I don't disagree about Rice, he was the man for Balto til he got hurt late in the yr, Le'Ron McClain was the Ravens workhorse down the stretch, even making the Pro Bowl. Rice has a good future with Balto... McGahee who did play very well the final month is the odd man out, I can't see him coming back.

Had Rice never gotten hurt he would have been their primary back with McClain moving back to FB .

mclain made pro bowl as a fb tho ainna? who else actually ran decent for being a fb?

Not incredibly screwed. I'm willing to admit it was the WRONG side! :)