I have an announcement to make....

Re: I have an announcement to make....

raider - don't know why you're suggesting mo isn't paying this money on his own. it's not like it's thousands of dollars...

and mo - absolutely nonsensical and silly for you to pay the debt of a stiff. you are smarter than that.

mofome

Banned

raider - don't know why you're suggesting mo isn't paying this money on his own. it's not like it's thousands of dollars...

and mo - absolutely nonsensical and silly for you to pay the debt of a stiff. you are smarter than that.

There is nothing to debate. Ask Ken. There is no reason not to believe me unless you just want to be some e-badass and start something. Nonsensical. Waste of time.

i believe you mo that you paid the money. but i cannot believe a smart kid like you gives away your money for a stiff. just unreal to me.

mofome

Banned

Well the money I gave to Akilies was because an old sponsor at eog stiffed him before I worked here. I figured it would be a nice first gesture as head mod; Allow people to realize that I take the position seriously and have everyones back. Ken agreed to split that with me and so we each sent about 700 or 750.

right...to me, you spending $750, when you have a family and yourself that needs the money, is just beyond me. maybe u don't need the money all that bad afterall if u can just give it away....

mofome

Banned

I have a responsibility to the board and a responsibility to my family. I feel that people knowing I have their backs here is a good thing long term and I was eager to get right to it.

Simple as that. Advice is not something im looking for, from you. Ive got enough people to go to for that.

Thanks.

Actually, I am very right as others have agreed with me...but it's fine... we will leave it for now...

You can only lead a horse to water...u cant make him drink...

mofome

Banned

Actually, I am very right as others have agreed with me...but it's fine... we will leave it for now...

You can only lead a horse to water...u cant make him drink...

Yes, and I am trying here for you. If i do a good job, I create job security. I have loyalty from the posters, I am more valuable. I have their backs, my job becomes more secure and easier. I understand everything. I could not possibly make it any easier for you to understand.

mofome

Banned

Instead of being a bully, think about what I've said to you, mo. Good night.

Instead of being defensive, read what I have written and think about it. I don't have time to walk you through everything. It is extremely simple and I have explained things to you in detail. I feel like im talking to an infant.

It's very simple. You don't blow ur money on paying off someone who was stiffed. you just don't do it or ur a shmuck. i don't know how else to put it. sorry... :(

mofome

Banned

It's very simple. You don't blow ur money on paying off someone who was stiffed. you just don't do it or ur a shmuck. i don't know how else to put it. sorry...

That is assuming you know more than I do. An unsafe assumption to say the least. To me, it was anything but 'blowing' it.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Instead of being a bully, think about what I've said to you, mo. Good night.
What u said is basically that money controls every minute of ur life and its hard to believe someone might make a nice gesture from time to time. Identity there are a handful of people out there that don't let money control their lives. Obviously u are not one of them. Don't worry there are a lot of them on these type of sites. You and Raiders are just a couple off of the top of my head.

night raiders. I wont bash ya cause i like ya too.

but i will say if Shrink was gonna pay all these debts why wouldnt he pay Mo's $100 so his head mod didnt look bad.

Dont make sense

mo is doing an admirable thing because he is helping out his family. He'd be a total fool to pay off debts of others at the expense of his family. I would find it despicable to give money to forum guys ahead of my family.

mo's just playing forum big shot in claiming to be picking up the tab.

mofome

Banned

mo is doing an admirable thing because he is helping out his family. He'd be a total fool to pay off debts of others at the expense of his family. I would find it despicable to give money to forum guys ahead of my family.

mo's just playing forum big shot in claiming to be picking up the tab.

So you're calling me a liar. That is interesting. Ask Shrink and cya around. You are something else. Not good.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

What u said is basically that money controls every minute of ur life and its hard to believe someone might make a nice gesture from time to time. Identity there are a handful of people out there that don't let money control their lives. Obviously u are not one of them. Don't worry there are a lot of them on these type of sites. You and Raiders are just a couple off of the top of my head.

:cheers

i remember when Swede was having a semi meltdown this stiffing was brought up and Swede promised everyone that 5 star would come thru :+textinb3 Swede do u also feel like u have been duped? I even thought ur words would force him to pay. He got me to :+textinb3

First off, semi meltdown? There were a few months there where I had officially melted completely down into a bubbling puddle of crazy, but I don't remember a semi meltdown. :+textinb3

As for 5 Star....well, I think I said that before he won the $700, but I could be wrong. I remember sticking up for him as far as going to the Cubs game because his parents bought him the tickets for his birthday and someone was demanding that he scalp them. That said...was it reallly his birthday? Did his parents really buy the tickets? Is he even a Cubs fan? I guess we don't know. I don't really feel duped. I said he'd pay it and I still think he will. I didn't know he had said he already paid.

It seems to me that he got caught up in the fun of the forums and wasn't thinking about the fact that there are real people behind the screen names. It seems to me like he's seen the light, but what do I know? I do feel that 5 Star is a good kid in his heart. I just feel that in my gut. He may have some growing up to do, but who doesn't at his age? We've all made bad decisions. I'm not mad at him. Alchohol fueled or not, it was pretty big of him to come out and admit that to everyone. He could have settled it with patsfan behind closed doors and no one would have known. The fact that he felt guilty and came clean speaks volumes to his character, IMO. I'm sure there are guys reading this right now who have stiffed people, changed their handle and called it a day.

Of course, I haven't read the rest of the thread....so I have know idea what "evidence" is going to come out.

Shrink cashed 50 large in the LeRoys contest and wipes his ass with $20 bills. Maverick was pissed at you for a year for not paying a $100 bet. I sure hope that I'm not the only one that put 2 and 2 together.

Huh.....Shrink is so rich he can wipe his ass with $20 bills? Wow. Then it makes it even more embarrassing for you getting "laid off", huh? Basically, Ken's ass-crack has more worth than you, right? Then all of a sudden you're in here ripping apart Mo...someone who apparently holds more value than an ass crack.

If you want some 2's to throw together, I have some for you. :+waving-5

I love all these shit starters. I wonder how many of them would say the same shit if they were standing in front of someone?

I bet ZERO.

Oh, I'd say it to your face........then mud wrestle your woman over it like the civilized folks we are. :devil:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Huh.....Shrink is so rich he can wipe his ass with $20 bills? Wow. Then it makes it even more embarrassing for you getting "laid off", huh? Basically, Ken's ass-crack has more worth than you, right? Then all of a sudden you're in here ripping apart Mo...someone who apparently holds more value than an ass crack.

If you want some 2's to throw together, I have some for you. :+waving-5

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

OWNED !!!!!

Cannon

Banned

It is amazing how this site is full of broke dick social misfit subhumans. Glad I am leaving. How would you like to be tailing these losers plays. I am glad I get to leave this dump soon.

Blondie

EOG Master

Why are you asking a question of someone who was suppose to be taking a break?