Ah, now cal goes up 11 on Or St, at home, then goes 5 minutes without scoring a single point

mofome

Banned
lovely. one of the most efficient offenses in the nation against one of the worst defenses and they go 5 mins without a point.

seems impossible.

mofome

Banned
Re: Ah, now cal goes up 11 on Or St, at home, then goes 5 minutes without scoring a single point

Cal is up 11, at home, and on the line. They score no more and oregon state goes on a 12-0 run

whats next

:cocktail

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: Ah, now cal goes up 11 on Or St, at home, then goes 5 minutes without scoring a single point

i'm rooting for OT here. took the square 2nd half over and need a miracle.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I know Mo. I trailed you on this game. :(

We need OT here. But I dont even seeing that saving us. :hangt

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

what y'all got?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo you thought Cal would win by 30. It is just the wrong side.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

ball game

mofome

Banned

TTP, i need you to tell me that about as much as i need a light bulb smashed up and into a pouder and poored into my eyeballs.

thanks

cya