Friday Night is the longest work night of the week for NCAAB Cappers, who is going to be up with me this evening?

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Friday Night is the longest work night of the week for NCAAB Cappers, who is going to be up with me this evening?

My girlfriend is gonna hate me tonight :houra

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: Friday Night is the longest work night of the week for NCAAB Cappers, who is going to be up with me this evening?

into it as we speak....Sat is a big day for me and the crew

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I need one play mofome! My night won't be complete without a college game....

I got some nba plays for you (to fade is your best bet) as well:

Memphis/NYK over 202.5
NJN/SAS over 190
Cavs -6

approveme

EOG Addicted

:+waving-5

seriousaddiction

EOG Enthusiast

I'll be up all night breaking these games down...looking to my right homedawg already looks like a confused accountant as he has papers everywhere and is chewing on his pen and writing at a frantic pace as if he is almost out of time

ha

oakas

EOG Addicted

Hey Mofo. I am about an hour into my college capping and thought I would pass this on.

Iowa Hawkeye's leading scorer Tucker is done for the year because of grades and Tate is out also.

I do not bet against my Hawkeyes, but Penn State at home laying 6' looks very enticing.

Good luck mofo.:cheers

mofome

Banned

thanks Oakas! that is why we are here!

thats awesome man. Thank you.

mofome

Banned

oak, im going to copy your post into its own thread to make sure people see it.

seriousaddiction

EOG Enthusiast

^good info but scares me. I took Wisky on the road like a dummy the other night and the Tucker and Tateless Iowa made me regret it

mofome

Banned

yeah it doesnt mean you definitely play against the hawkeyes of course, but it may be something that could push you over the edge if you're leaning that way already.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I will cap them all night now that you have a new avatar.

I gotta go see Blondie and the Matchup threads first.

i played Wisconsin on the road against Iowa this week for those very reasons. I rarely, if ever play road favorites, but felt with no Tucker, and Tate I would be good. Needless to say it didn't work out. However with all the bad, we did learn something in that game. We learned that Wisconsin isn't the Wisconsin of the past couple years. They aren't playing good defense, and are very susceptible to good defense, as Hughes turns the ball over way too much.

Think I might be about done already. Sounds kind of cheezy but Ive been working on this card since thursday night. Didnt actually cap all games but narrowed down to about 20 games before digging deeper and came away with 7 if I dont throw any out as I recheck my work. I dont want to bet any more than that although I know I have probably overlooked a lot of juicy prospects. Ill just start screwing myself if I keep looking at this shit much longer anyway. Best I finnish before I read the good stuff everyone puts up so I dont start switching and second guessing..... you know the game guys. Good luck, write ups coming in a couple hours. Cant wait to see who you all are on. Kinda like Xmas three times a week eh?

mofome

Banned

haha doesnt sound cheezy at all to me man. ive only capped 3 games. the way i do it now i'll put 10-12 minutes into a game. so far i have one over and im looking for more. gonna be a late night.

Break out the coffee MoFo. Ill be checking up on your progress and that new avatar. Nice of you to give us some variety.

i am about a third thru the games and it's midnight.

i either love hoops or am a sick fucking gambler.

or..............

both.

capping hoops daily is almost like work:doh1