POST your biggest LOSING TICKET here.....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: POST your biggest LOSING TICKET here.....

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>26977081-2
30 </TD><TD noWrap>5:53am 4-Sep-04</TD><TD noWrap>4-Sep-04</TD><TD>Baseball
Total</TD><TD>Anaheim Angels/Cleveland Indians (O 10) for Game</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-132</TD><TD noWrap align=right>6,600.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-6,600.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

My biggest losing bet was 3300/3000...

I never go way overboard on any one bet....I had been betting 2 dimes at the time and took a shot on a second half wager (of all things) I believe it was CSU vs Wyoming...fucking bet never had a chance!

I had been on fire and took a shot and lost....worst part was the bet had no chance...one of those games where both teams did the exact opposite in the second half.

I was always afraid to take those all or nothing shots with a huge chunk of change.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>26977081-1
29 </TD><TD noWrap>5:53am 4-Sep-04</TD><TD noWrap>4-Sep-04</TD><TD>Baseball
Run Line</TD><TD>Baltimore Orioles vs New York Yankees (-1) for Game</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-156</TD><TD noWrap align=right>6,240.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-6,240.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'd say that was a bad bad night for me....

Losing 2 wagers of over 6K each :(

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

This isn't my biggest losing ticket but it's the biggest I can find from the last few months with minimal effort

<table summary="Pending transactions" cellpadding="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="AlternatingData1"><td nowrap="nowrap">8-Aug-07</td> <td>Baseball
Moneyline
</td> <td>Tampa Bay Devil Rays vs Detroit Tigers for Game</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">-123</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">6,150.00</td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">-6,150.00</td></tr></tbody></table>

CASSIUS CLAY

EOG Enthusiast

1985 Boxing "the rematch" larry holmes vs. mike spinks L.V Hilton
3 k to win 1.5 k i still think holmes won !!! but thats Boxing !! :+excited-

Journeyman

EOG Master

1995 Boxing "the rematch" larry holmes vs. mike spinks L.V Hilton
3 k to win 1.5 k i still think holmes won !!! but thats Boxing !! :+excited-

I would have expected MUCH higher from you Cash-ious:houra

January in Vegas... (at the Stratosphere)

I was up HUGE at the tables, turning $3000 into just over $35,000 playing mostly blackjack. I took a shot, playing $8800 to win $8000 on the Chicago Bears -9.

My previous biggest bet was $3000 like 15 years ago, so this was a big deal for me. That started the streak downward that trip. I left with just over $12,000.

I was surprised to be allowed to play that big at the Strat, but they took it with very little problem.

Here is a portion of it. I lost 3k at betcris and 7k at pinnacle to total a 10k loss overall....

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>55877120-1
22 </TD><TD noWrap>11:52am 21-Jan-06</TD><TD noWrap>21-Jan-06</TD><TD>Future</TD><TD>Boxing - Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao - ...</TD><TD noWrap align=right>+110</TD><TD noWrap align=right>7,000.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-7,000.00</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher21><TD class=AlternatingData2 colSpan=8>Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao
WBC Super Featherweight Title Eliminator
M. Pacquiao vs E. Morales
Erik Morales </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

J

joeybagadonuts

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>26977081-1
</TD><TD noWrap>5:53am 4-Sep-04</TD><TD noWrap>4-Sep-04</TD><TD>Baseball
Run Line
</TD><TD>Baltimore Orioles vs New York Yankees (-1) for Game</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-156</TD><TD noWrap align=right>6,240.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-6,240.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'd say that was a bad bad night for me....

Losing 2 wagers of over 6K each :(

hahahahahhaha... how the fuck are you betting 12 dimes a night but you have slow paid posters back a few HUNDRED???!!! you really are a piece of shit.

mazal tov!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hmm could osu's delahoya ticket blow all these away or even combined?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Can't copy and paste but my biggest loss is $1000 I think. It was a Giants/Eagles under a few years ago and was dead very fast.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

For the day its this one

<TABLE class=report2><TBODY><TR class=ticketcolor1><TD> 25233882-1 </TD><TD>1/23/2009 6:55 PM </TD><TD>Spread </TD><TD>575</TD><TD>500</TD></TR><TR class=ticketcolor1><TD class=WMSMS id=submenu_0 colSpan=6>Basketball - 873 Cleveland State -7 -115 for 2nd Half
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

For my life it was risking 4400 a few times.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

cheapseats I'm small time as well...can't copy and paste since it was a few months ago but from my spreadsheet:
<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 400pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="532"><col style="width: 43pt;" width="57"><col> <tbody><tr><td class="xl24" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 43pt;" x:num="39747" height="17" width="57">10/26/08
</td> <td class="xl25" style="width: 86pt;" width="114">Indy +4.5
</td> <td class="xl25" style="width: 96pt;" width="128">skybook
</td> <td class="xl26" style="width: 48pt;" x:num="519.75" width="64">$519.75
</td> <td class="xl27" style="width: 41pt;" x:num="" width="55">-110
</td> <td class="xl25" style="width: 28pt;" width="37">N
</td> <td class="xl28" style="background: red none repeat scroll 0%; width: 58pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" x:num="-519.75" width="77"> $ (519.75)
</td> </tr></tbody><col style="width: 86pt;" width="114"><col style="width: 96pt;" width="128"><col style="width: 48pt;" width="64"><col style="width: 41pt;" width="55"><col style="width: 28pt;" width="37"><col style="width: 58pt;" width="77"><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"></tr></table>

I would be ashamed to put my $300.00 ticket here after seeing the above.

Why? I'd bet money that 90-95% of the people on here have never put $2000 or more on a game. And honestly, I don't know why you would unless you have a lot of money or make money doing this for a living. Just isn't rational.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Why? I'd bet money that 90-95% of the people on here have never put $2000 or more on a game. And honestly, I don't know why you would unless you have a lot of money or make money doing this for a living. Just isn't rational.

You are right.

The fight I was praying would take place. What more could I have done on that one Travis? I hate to see this.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

It wont happen again, I assure you. I have never seen a fighter, that wasnt KO'd, be so dominated.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I lost $50,000 on Munchkin Man going all of 2008 making ONE post under
700 words ....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It wont happen again, I assure you. I have never seen a fighter, that wasnt KO'd, be so dominated.

The KO was inevitable. Would have happened if he came out next round. A lot of Pacman's fights end up like that. Accumulation of power punches. The guy just beats opponents down. Biggest joke of all he showed up bigger than Oscar. Valdosta bets against him. I hate to see that also. Guy has put on 40+lbs of muscle from when he started. Little guys just don't do that.

My biggest loss was on tickets, and I think they made the burn barrel. I took a pretty good hit on Hearns/Leonard, and again on Bowe/Gulota II. I jobbed big time by the Brits fix on Lewis/Holyfield. Least I got my money back that time. Some didn't.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

You guys realize that betting on line is not legal? Why advertise this nonsense?

The KO was inevitable. Would have happened if he came out next round. A lot of Pacman's fights end up like that. Accumulation of power punches. The guy just beats opponents down. Biggest joke of all he showed up bigger than Oscar. Valdosta bets against him. I hate to see that also. Guy has put on 40+lbs of muscle from when he started. Little guys just don't do that.

My biggest loss was on tickets, and I think they made the burn barrel. I took a pretty good hit on Hearns/Leonard, and again on Bowe/Gulota II. I jobbed big time by the Brits fix on Lewis/Holyfield. Least I got my money back that time. Some didn't.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Looks like Pacman has agreed to fight Hatton. :thumbsup

Valdosta bets against him. I hate to see that also. Guy has put on 40+lbs of muscle from when he started. Little guys just don't do that.

:+waving-5

Funny enough I started off good with Pacquiao. When he fought MAB the first time I knew how good he was while a lot of people were still in the dark. Anyways here are the bets I have made on him or against him......

300 to win 3600 on Pac by KO over MAB (win)

4k to win 5k in the first Morales fight (win)

10k to win whatever in the 2nd Morales fight (loss)

3k to win whatever in the 3rd Morales fight (loss, dumb bet)

500 to win 3k against Jorge Solis (loss)

2k to win whatever in the Marquez rematch (loss)

6300 to win whatever against Oscar (loss)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I have been on him almost since he came over. I posted him many years back at the rx. I bet him one fight to win by KO. He knocks the guy down 3 times first round, wins by Dec and I end up losing money. No 3 knockdown rule got me good. Only guy I made more on was Lennox Lewis. I wonder what price he will be vs. Hatton?

9/28/2004 8:04 PM Money Line 1000.00 1590.00 Baseball - 926 Texas Rangers +159 for Game :doh1

I have been on him almost since he came over. I posted him many years back at the rx. I bet him one fight to win by KO. He knocks the guy down 3 times first round, wins by Dec and I end up losing money. No 3 knockdown rule got me good. Only guy I made more on was Lennox Lewis. I wonder what price he will be vs. Hatton?

Pacquiao's anywhere from -200 to -240 against Hatton.
Are you sure you aren't talking about the first Marquez fight? he dropped Marquez 3 times but the fight was a draw. I had Marquez but didn;t list it because since it was a draw I just got my money back.