How many beers can you drink before you pass out?

PassTheRock

EOG Master
After the last thread I started which some though was a bit girly or Dear-Abby-like, I had to come with something with a bit more testosterone.

So bring it bitches.

How many beers can you kill in one night?

I'm certain I can kill a 12 pack. getting half way through the second 12 pack might be a problem though.

:pop:

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: How many beers can you drink before you pass out?

How obvious! You just wanna know how much beer to buy so you can insert objects in people's butts. Fuck you Willy! Last time I didn't shit right for a week. You can't trick me again!!!

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

All depends on the beer.

12 Heinekens

20 Bud Lights

I bet I drank 15 assorted beers during that AFC Championship game. The only problem was I popped a couple vicodin along the way and it was not a good Monday morning my back still hurts from all the puking.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Merlin is the Pete Rose of this forum ...

"either side of the plate ol Merlin is going down swinging ..."

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

gonna be 24 cans, prob 4-5 crowns, and prob 6 shots and then I will turn in............only wimps pass out

I have never passed out from drinking beer. The most I can think of drinking at once recently is 8 pints of Warsteiner and I wasn't close to passing out.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

This is a tough question because I can't remember ever passing out from chugging beers. It also depends on the beer being chugged.

I would say that I'm good for maybe 14 Molsen XXX's, and maybe 20 or so Coors light or any other light for that matter.