The EOG needs to rehire JJ Gold and pay him $400 to post under 43 ghosts like he used to.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted
Re: The EOG needs to rehire JJ Gold and pay him $400 to post under 43 ghosts like he used to.

And yet, you're still here. Why wait til the superbowl? leave now.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: The EOG needs to rehire JJ Gold and pay him $400 to post under 43 ghosts like he used to.

Its just Saturday night. Well, like most nights after 10:30 PST, its lights out b/c this site is an mid-western, eastern dominated poster site, followed by those across the pond.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Most gambling forums are slow. It's that time of year, most jerkoffs are broke from the NFL, and get even more slaughtered with college and the NBA. Also, the American Media is still creating mass hysteria with panic reports regarding this recession, so people aren't spending a dime and companies are terminating jobs without even waiting for their yearly profit reports.

Cannon

Banned

JJ has awesome videos.

mofome

Banned

This site has 2500+ posts every day. This time last year it was around 1100. We're fine.

91023i2ndw;l

Cannon

Banned

No you are not. You are tanking slowly but surely.

Cannon

Banned

70% of the posts are mods and mod ghosts.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Yikes! Strong stuff Cannon.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cannon you may or may not be accurate in your assement of all the ghosts running around. Hell if i know

but can you give maybe 2 to 3 names of people you think are for sure ghosts.

Thanks

Cannon

Banned

I have 5 ghosts myself on this site.

Vambo
Sgt. Fury
Billy Bones
Captain Dan
Tomahawk Kid

Cannon

Banned

This site has more ghosts than watching a Casper Cartoons for 24 hours.

J

joeybagadonuts

Cannon you may or may not be accurate in your assement of all the ghosts running around. Hell if i know

but can you give maybe 2 to 3 names of people you think are for sure ghosts.

Thanks

Jman has over 20 ghost alone.

Not sure if they are all active at once, but I have heard from 3 reliable sources that he had 23 ghosts here.

I know Mo has no ghosts, as for the rest, I dunno....

I would like JJGold to return, though. He's entertaining as hell and fwiw it's actually a decent handicapper, and knows his gambling, unlike some of the other paid posters/mods here.

12io4j2w90

JJ is much too busy conducting the homo rub and tug at SBR. He and his ghosts are way too much for EOG. Ken is a smart enough person to see his past mistakes and not repeat them. JJ will always and forever be a useless fuckin piece of shit that thinks a gambling forum is a "way of life".

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I have 5 ghosts myself on this site.

Vambo
Sgt. Fury
Billy Bones
Captain Dan
Tomahawk Kid

So much for maturity at this site.:+textinb3

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

JJ is much too busy conducting the homo rub and tug at SBR. He and his ghosts are way too much for EOG. Ken is a smart enough person to see his past mistakes and not repeat them. JJ will always and forever be a useless fuckin piece of shit that thinks a gambling forum is a "way of life".

I read that site for about 2 days.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He was here, it went badly. I was at SBR for a minute. Was sad to see a couple of great posters getting ripped up by PatrickBateman and JJ's multitudes of ghosts. No, that would be a very bad move.
He jumped the shark when he posted a vid of his miniscule member.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

JJGOLD???:LMAOSO HE CAN MAKE SOME CRAZY EOG YOUTUBE :LMAO..
I CAN SEE IT NOW...:+textinb3

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Haha - Personally, I like talking to real people. I am here for sports related type entertainment but I only enjoy chatting with somebody who does bet on sports.

So Puuuuuuuuuhlease do not hire jerkoff ghost entertainers - they actually contribute to the stupity of the population and weaken the integrity of the site.

The site has moderators - they are real people - they will chat - and do so in an intelligent - polite manner. 5 moderators are worth more than 10 JJ Golds although the posts may be 500 to 5000.

:thumbsup

JJGold is great entertainment. He's a huge draw at SBR. The problem is that JJGold and Shrink don't get along so he wouldn't work out here at EOG.

mofome

Banned

This site has few ghosts at most and the mods really don't post all that much, they do other things. Its almost the exact opposite of what cannon has said, but cannon has always said things that made no sense. known him 8 years now.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Come on raiders, no input from JJ's #1 shill of all time. He can't draw flies any longer. This forum life passed him by. And the transition to vids just ended his entertainment value. Besides, you can't hang your dick out there in public view, especially when it looks smaller than a Vienna sausage and still hope to have credibility. Making a vid wearing dark sunglasses, rubbing your bald head and saying fuck every other word is not entertaining to me. The best way I can put it is JJ's time has passed.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Something very ironic about Frog talking about peoples time having passed.

JJGold is great entertainment. He's a huge draw at SBR. The problem is that JJGold and Shrink don't get along so he wouldn't work out here at EOG.
I have to disagree with you, Raiders. When I was posting over there, I avoided about 95% of his videos and crap, as I was embarassed to even be watching them, let alone making them. Just plain weird.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

you may think his time has passed but you couldnt be more wrong. if i were to start a forum, i would do everything i could to get jj on my team. probably sick gambler as well. easily the most entertaining people on the forums.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Whatever happened to Sick Gambler? I thought his breakfast with Barry Bonds story was one of the most memorable in sports chat room history - haha.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Now JJ and 5* can enjoy their times together at sbr.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

5star is catching just as much or more shit over there for being a fucking stiff and liar. rx has crucified the kid since he got a new ghost and was ripping raj and dsethi. haha, he had his attention whore thread over here about being a stiff and then started thread after thread calling the indians all kinds of names for slow paying. kid has no life outside of here

I have to disagree with you, Raiders. When I was posting over there, I avoided about 95% of his videos and crap, as I was embarassed to even be watching them, let alone making them. Just plain weird.
Seems to me that people either love him or hate him, no in between.

JJGold is still the biggest draw of any poster on the forums and it isn't close. There's a reason why so many forums have paid him to post.

mofome

Banned

JJ is hilarious.

Seems to me that people either love him or hate him, no in between.
I definately don't come close to hating him at all. My guess is I have no idea who he really is; however, what he is on the Internet is embarrassing. It's like the guy who's willing to do the commercial on TV for the diarreah medicine ... for some people, there just isn't enough money.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

This site has few ghosts at most and the mods really don't post all that much, they do other things. Its almost the exact opposite of what cannon has said, but cannon has always said things that made no sense. known him 8 years now.

Mo the mods don't post much?? You have 80k plus posts, LOL!

mofome

Banned

Mo the mods don't post much?? You have 80k plus posts, LOL!

1) i am one person
2) i post in the ncaab forum more than this one now.
3) i had 40K before i was a mod
4) lata

:thumbsup

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

No issue Mojo, hope you get 500k posts. Your statement was just inaccurate.

mofome

Banned

Your statement was just inaccurate.

not as far as accuracy goes, though.

You dont see threads started by bucs, ego, blondie, hache, reload, hoffa hardly ever. Certainly they don't make up the majority or close to it.