Read it and weep Forum Gents, I have caught the eye of our most coveted beauty

mofome

Banned
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="666"><tbody><tr><td style="font-size: 16px; text-align: center;">If you can't see this email, please click here.</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="overflow: hidden; font-size: 0px;"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="666"> <tbody><tr> <td width="9"> </td> <td valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="648"> <tbody><tr> <td width="10">
</td> <td valign="top" width="166">

Roxy_gurl671
</td> <td width="10">
</td> <td valign="top" width="462"><table style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="452"> <tbody><tr> <td style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 18px; line-height: 14px; color: rgb(140, 215, 67); padding-bottom: 7px;">Roxy_gurl671 wants you to become a Zorpian.</td> </tr> <tr> <td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="452"> <tbody><tr> <td width="5"> </td> <td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(211, 221, 226); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(211, 221, 226); background: rgb(238, 243, 246) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; padding-left: 5px;"><table style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(101, 101, 101);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="437"> <tbody><tr> <td style="font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold;">Hi volsmet,</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 6px 0pt; font-size: 12px;">You must be special!
Your friend Roxy_gurl671, has invited you to be a part of Zorpia!</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Join now for free!</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> <td align="right" width="5"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(203, 214, 220); padding: 15px 0pt 2px; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 101, 101); font-weight: bold;">Roxy_gurl671's Friends:</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 10px 0pt 15px; font-size: 12px;"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="452"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center"> </td> <td align="center"> </td> <td align="center"> </td> <td align="center"> </td> <td align="center"> </td> <td align="center"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: Read it an weep Forum Gents, I have caught the eye of our most coveted beauty

Re: Read it an weep Forum Gents, I have caught the eye of our most coveted beauty

Dunno what a "Zorpian" is..... Is that kinda like a Tranny ?? :+clueless

Zorpian

Bet check with your doc and see if they have a cream for that. :blink:

munson15

I want winners...

I thought you meant Sporty, Mofome!:+cool-1+

mofome

Banned
Re: Read it and weep Forum Gents, I have caught the eye of our most coveted beauty

Sporty dumped me.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Read it and weep Forum Gents, I have caught the eye of our most coveted beauty

:hug:

Thanks, Munson. You know how to make a girl's day. Hope you are continuing on the swift path of recovery?
Taking the wife and kids bowling in a couple of minutes, but I'll be just watching. First post-op appointment with the surgeon is tomorrow, I'll find out a lot then. Thanks for asking.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Taking the wife and kids bowling in a couple of minutes, but I'll be just watching. First post-op appointment with the surgeon is tomorrow, I'll find out a lot then. Thanks for asking.:cheers

hope you get the thumbs up Munson. :thumbsup

Hope all goes well at the doc, Munson. Keep me posted :) And have a great day with your family! :houra

munson15

I want winners...

hope you get the thumbs up Munson. :thumbsup
Thanks Jman, I'll try to remember to post the results of my visit here tomorrow. I tried to walk up once and throw a bowling ball and that still hurt, so I'm thinking I'll get a mixed bag from the doc.

munson15

I want winners...

Hope all goes well at the doc, Munson. Keep me posted :) And have a great day with your family! :houra
Just got back, Sporty, my 10-year old daughter was upset that her 8-year old brother beat her by a few pins ( I think it was 78-75 ) but otherwise we had a good time.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Clearly you have never seen Roxy.
Sporty is all the beauty, brains and sports knowledge I can handle so keep 'Roxy' out of it, Mo.oij213490

Just got back, Sporty, my 10-year old daughter was upset that her 8-year old brother beat her by a few pins ( I think it was 78-75 ) but otherwise we had a good time.:cheers
Good to hear, Munson. Little sibling rivarly never hurts ;)