Todays line that makes absolutely no sense to me. Help me out

benny0420

EOG Dedicated
Re: Todays line that makes absolutely no sense to me. Help me out

Its what I called "Baitn ya in" I looked at it for one second and realized that. We shall see.

Back to back for the Suns as well as the last game of a long road trip. They will be drained after yesterday - I think they probably figured the Hawks would be tougher to beat and that they would just coast into the Wizards game figuring Washington is not as tough to beat. Along the first home game back for the Wizards in a while.

Overall, I'd pass.

mofome

Banned

The wiz are a freakin joke.

port -10 was silly
lakers -14 was silly
golden state -5 was silly

this is silly

imo

Suns 10th day in a row of traveling and sleeping in a hotel room. Back to back games. Red eye flight back to AZ tonight after the game.

These all could be factors in their energy level tonight.

mofome

Banned

The Wiz are just coming off a road trip themselves, so they shouldnt be too well rested. Just got in from portland a day ago.

I think the rest does not matter as much for the Wizards as they are expected to suck night in and night out anyway. Just a matter of if this is one game that they can pull out of their asses and you'd have to figure the Suns are a little vulnerable for that here.

Spread Money Line

501 Phoenix Suns 83% 88%

502 Washington Wizards 17% 12%

mofome

Banned

17-13 wizards

suns shooting 21%

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

suns getting many more shots and more boards. but....shooting 35% and the wizards areon pace to shoot over 40 fts. Of course, they have no one who could draw an actual foul no matter what happened, but the refs keep them on the line.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

suns getting many more shots and more boards. but....shooting 35% and the wizards areon pace to shoot over 40 fts. Of course, they have no one who could draw an actual foul no matter what happened, but the refs keep them on the line.
Mo u see this over and over again. when u gonna come over to the dark side and realize just maybe some of these games are rigged? Its like u are almost there. Most guys would rather die then believe this. I have to laugh that some guys are actually trying to build a case for this pitiful Wizzard team. Lots of lines look strange tonight. Knicks only getting 2.5? Philly only 3? Oklahoma only 2.5? Then again i tread carefully the week of the superbowl. Usually have a bad week till the weekend. U already see the discrepency(sp) with these foul shots tonight. If anyone thinks Donaghy was the only ref in the world that fixes games they shouldnt be wagering. Handicap the linesmakers and forget who is the better team.

mofome

Banned

Mo u see this over and over again. when u gonna come over to the dark side and realize just maybe some of these games are rigged? Its like u are almost there. Most guys would rather die then believe this. I have to laugh that some guys are actually trying to build a case for this pitiful Wizzard team. Lots of lines look strange tonight. Knicks only getting 2.5? Philly only 3? Oklahoma only 2.5? Then again i tread carefully the week of the superbowl. Usually have a bad week till the weekend. U already see the discrepency(sp) with these foul shots tonight. If anyone thinks Donaghy was the only ref in the world that fixes games they shouldnt be wagering. Handicap the linesmakers and forget who is the better team.

suns up!

mofome

Banned

makes up for my gayo wofford play.

2938u4ji23