Sports photographs from FK.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Chute was good enough to share some Giants pics, so it got me the idea of showing some misc pics i took over the last year or two.

Here's a pic from the first period of Game 5 of the Ducks Stanley cup in 2007. Ducks won the cup later this night.

Here's a pic of the Yankees in Anaheim from 2007.

Here's a pic of Padres vs D Backs from 2008 (if its not 08, its 07)

Here's a Lakers pic from game 5. Lakers won this game and then went on to the NBA Finals vs Celtics last year. Directly over Lakers #10 is Cameron Diaz in the front row. this is the opening tipoff of the game

Opening kickoff of Broncos at Chargers from Dec 24, 2007.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Sports photographs from FK.

Here's one of Mats Sundin in Anaheim. Notice all the leafs fans in the front row 'polluting' Anaheim's beautiful arena.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Here's the opening kickoff of the Chargers-Titans playoff game from last year(season). It was a rainy, shitty day and i basically had the flu, i was all hopped up on meds, got me thru the day.

munson15

I want winners...

I used to take pics of sporting events with an old shitty camera and thought I was doing well. They look like hieroglyphics compared to these, thanks.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Good job, hey man not only have you been to some bigtime games in the past year, you seem to have gotten awesome fucking seats each time!

You pay for these or are they some corporate shit?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Good job, hey man not only have you been to some bigtime games in the past year, you seem to have gotten awesome fucking seats each time!

You pay for these or are they some corporate shit?

I only go if i can get good seats. Usually get them from Stubhub or some other place like that.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I took this picture about 10 minutes after the ducks were done celebrating their first stanley cup. This is one of my favorite photographs. The players were all off to the side and i looked down and saw all the 'blood, sweat and tears' that it took for this team to win it all. This picture represents how hard it is to win a championship in pro sports. Its a symbol of how hard you have to work to get where you want to get in life. The net is pushed to the back boards, that's where the players mobbed the goalie and all hugged in one big group hug. You have all the confetti in the upper right all over the ice.

This picture symbolizes the price you have to pay to be great.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the post above remind sme i had the ducks -1.5 +190ish in the game

just got back from the ducks game tonite - a 3-2 loss vs the hawks where Khabby stood on his head and STOLE the game for the Hawks - if he didn't stand on his head Ducks win 6-3 or more

some grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat pix here FK

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

the post above remind sme i had the ducks -1.5 +190ish in the game

just got back from the ducks game tonite - a 3-2 loss vs the hawks where Khabby stood on his head and STOLE the game for the Hawks - if he didn't stand on his head Ducks win 6-3 or more

some grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat pix here FK

I watched the entire game on tv. Ducks got fucked. Ducks announcers were really animated and angry. The color commentator stopped just short of calling the game fixed. Ducks had renewed energy, they were all over these guys. Chi did this one with smoke and mirrors, they stole one.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I watched the entire game on tv. Ducks got fucked. Ducks announcers were really animated and angry. The color commentator stopped just short of calling the game fixed. Ducks had renewed energy, they were all over these guys. Chi did this one with smoke and mirrors, they stole one.

i didn't see the play because it was at the other end but with U2 minutes left it sure looked like the Hawks player INTENTIONALLY knocked the net off the moorings. if that happened the rules state it is a PENALTY SHOT. however - the ducks gave up 3 baaaaaaaaaaaad goals. the first one the guy was alone in front of hiller. the second one was behind the net and hiller had no idea where it was. the third one was GORGEOUS passing that hung hiller out to dry. i am gonna watch the replay on FSN and see what Hazy said - he is one of the very best Color guys out there

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i didn't see the play because it was at the other end but with U2 minutes left it sure looked like the Hawks player INTENTIONALLY knocked the net off the moorings. if that happened the rules state it is a PENALTY SHOT. however - the ducks gave up 3 baaaaaaaaaaaad goals. the first one the guy was alone in front of hiller. the second one was behind the net and hiller had no idea where it was. the third one was GORGEOUS passing that hung hiller out to dry. i am gonna watch the replay on FSN and see what Hazy said - he is one of the very best Color guys out there

On the first goal i think Montador was hauled down by the guy who eventually scored and no call. The next Chi goal was on a powerplay that they didn't even deserve. Hazy was livid, he just stopped short of calling the refs crooked.