EVERYONE READY FOR NASCAR!!!!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: EVERYONE READY FOR NASCAR!!!!

Guys (mostly from the South) who know how to turn left and tailgate very well. I have never understood the interest in this sport. It's astounding really. Come to Canada when it snows like yesterday (8 inches) to watch accidents. They're free!

Note: Blondie's new avatar is bouncing nicely and distracting.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ever been to a Nascar event?

Lets just say that the odds of one individual in attendance ever having seen the insides of a Library is not real high

Lot of "intellectual inbreds" who MIGHT BE to spell Iraq if ya spotted them:

I-R-A

Lets just say that the odds of one individual in attendance ever having seen the insides of a Library is not real high

I-R-A

I would agree that a lot of rednecks love racing...but the sport is nationwide...not just the south...the northern tracks are as fulll as any..

to tell the truth I liked the sport a lot better when it was only in the south...i don't watch it much anymore.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I-R-A
It's an absolute awesome time going to the event. Went to Phoenix a few years back and parked the rv in the spaces available outside of the track 4 days before the race. Met tons of great people...everyone is so stereotypical whenever they talk about Nascar but it is a bunch of bullshit since a good majority of these fans are the same people who are fans of football, basketball, etc.

Going to the Vegas race in march and I guarantee it will be a great time. An excellent rush seeing it live. oij213490

I live here in Daytona Beach. This week the place is already filling up and everywhere is busy. I'm not sure about the statement about the "redneck, no library attending" folks. This race here costs on average about 150.00 for 4 hours. Not alot of uneducated people these days can afford that and the race is almost sold out. Last year I had great seats(Clients gave them to me for the 4th year in a row and got em' again this year) and the people next to us, one was a doctor and his wife and the other side was prominent local business man.
So while some people are still stereotyping the fastest growing sport in the last ten years as redneck and or uneducated, they for the most part are a thing of the past. For most people this is a 1000.00 weekend. Not alot of the uneducated rednecks can afford that these days.
For the people that say it's advertising turning left and tailgating. Get in the damn car and see if you like the feeling of 3 or 4 g's pulling on a embankment that most of us can barely run up. Not easy and the reason why we don't see any beer gut fat asses driving. One of the most demanding sports around. Lose 10lbs in 4 hours and have the constant pull of gravity on your body at 190mph and tell me how you feel. I spent the 1400 to drive the fuckin cars at 170 and I wouldn't want to do that job for anything. Way to much going on in that car at any given time. Fuck that!!