I can not believe that, once again, good capping will go unrewarded

mofome

Banned
St Marys is as good as gonzaga, if not better, with mills. They are kicking the zags asses and the +10 is a joke; easy cover. Mills gets hurt and everyone that did their work correctly will lose. That freaking blows. Hard to get used to.

:hangt

Re: I can not believe that, once again, good capping will go unrewarded

i still think they can cover the 10...the 2h is way out of question though

St Marys is as good as gonzaga, if not better, with mills. They are kicking the zags asses and the +10 is a joke; easy cover. Mills gets hurt and everyone that did their work correctly will lose. That freaking blows. Hard to get used to.

:hangt

Agree and disagree.

I think the cover tonight was a foregone conclusion with Mills in the lineup. I do not subscribe to the Gaels being a better team than the Zags though. They depend solely on one guy, the Zags have all kinds of go-to players.

But, tonight, very unfortunate for you it looks..

rayray

EOG Dedicated

quit bitching already. the games not over yet and they got a good chance to cover. besides, what on earth has st. marys done this year to make you think they are any good? gonzaga plays a much tougher schedule and they are really tough at home. the gaels were beaten by utep and havent played anyone near the top 40 or so. no way of knowing if they are any good at all.

quit bitching already. the games not over yet and they got a good chance to cover. besides, what on earth has st. marys done this year to make you think they are any good? gonzaga plays a much tougher schedule and they are really tough at home. the gaels were beaten by utep and havent played anyone near the top 40 or so. no way of knowing if they are any good at all.

they were good last year and it is the same team one year later..
what are you talking about?

they were up 6 w/ a lot of momentum tonight at half...mills killed their chance to win...but i think st mary's has a shot to cover the game

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

We got the cover, I think,

Its a 6 point game with 8.1 seconds left.

Even if they foul, They get 1 and 1, if they make both an 8 point game, barring some weird funky thing.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

they were good last year and it is the same team one year later..
what are you talking about?

they lost to a shitty utep team and will barely cover tonight
there ya go mo. i think that 3 will get the job done. could have gone either way. you cant say that if you lost that it would be good capping getting screwed.

they were 18-1.. they were a tourney team last year.. you are hopeless. :hangt

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

We get our cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLS YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant say that if you lost that it would be good capping getting screwed.

i guess i wouldnt call it getting screwed...but im sure everybody on the gaels didnt cap the +10 w/ mills only playing the 1st

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

check out the country thread today?! benny and i had some more battles after you left!

I will look for it now, that was a great thread, a lot of fun, but I had to go to bed.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

they were 18-1.. they were a tourney team last year.. you are hopeless. :hangt

i am hopeless? they hit 2 3pointers in the last 25 seconds to cover. im happy mo covered so we dont have to listen to the bitching. the game coulda gone either way and gonzaga is easily a better team. st. marys doesnt play even a decent schedule, they dont deserve any respect this year. they needed a win tonight to get respect. you sir have the mind of a typical losing gambler

i am hopeless? they hit 2 3pointers in the last 25 seconds to cover. im happy mo covered so we dont have to listen to the bitching. the game coulda gone either way and gonzaga is easily a better team. st. marys doesnt play even a decent schedule, they dont deserve any respect this year. they needed a win tonight to get respect. you sir have the mind of a typical losing gambler

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

you dont have to listen to shit, rayray. read what you want or read nothing at all. I get excited about the games and St Marys was the right side. Whats your problem.

Why do people act like its a big deal when someone gets pumped about a game. Not like i said St marys was the right side and i hope rayray wakes up with the clap.

mofome

Banned

they lost to a shitty utep team and will barely cover tonight
there ya go mo. i think that 3 will get the job done. could have gone either way. you cant say that if you lost that it would be good capping getting screwed.

There is one reason that this was close and thats the Mill injury. Perhaps you capped that, I did not.

skoda

EOG Senior Member

How do you handicap a game w/o a line?

<TABLE class=so-table><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead id=Status_7_771640 width="11%"></TD><TD class=datahead id=Status_7_771640 width="11%">ROT</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">1</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">2</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">OT</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">T</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="10%">Odds</TD><TD class=dataheadc>Bet Final</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datab>UTVAL </TD><TD class=data></TD><TD class=datac>34</TD><TD class=datac>45</TD><TD class=datac>44</TD><TD class=datac id=VisitScore_7_771640>123</TD><TD class=datac></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datab>CHIST </TD><TD class=data></TD><TD class=datac>36</TD><TD class=datac>43</TD><TD class=datac>42</TD><TD class=datac id=HomeScore_7_771640>121</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=so-table><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead id=Status_7_771640 width="11%"></TD><TD class=datahead id=Status_7_771640 width="11%">ROT</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">1</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">2</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">OT</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="8%">T</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="10%">Odds</TD><TD class=dataheadc>Bet Final</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datab>UTVAL </TD><TD class=data></TD><TD class=datac>34</TD><TD class=datac>45</TD><TD class=datac>44</TD><TD class=datac id=VisitScore_7_771640>123</TD><TD class=datac></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datab>CHIST </TD><TD class=data></TD><TD class=datac>36</TD><TD class=datac>43</TD><TD class=datac>42</TD><TD class=datac id=HomeScore_7_771640>121</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That is an amazing OT line :blink:

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

There is one reason that this was close and thats the Mill injury. Perhaps you capped that, I did not.

You didn't cap that? Come on Mo.

Dude for Utah Valley had 63 in that game.

For the record, Rayray I really hope you don't wake up with the clap. Shit hurts!

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

As long as you can learn from your mistakes today, it will make you a better capper tomorrow. :LMAO

<table class="so-table"><tbody><tr><td class="datahead" id="Status_7_771640" width="11%"></td><td class="datahead" id="Status_7_771640" width="11%">ROT</td><td class="dataheadc" width="8%">1</td><td class="dataheadc" width="8%">2</td><td class="dataheadc" width="8%">OT</td><td class="dataheadc" width="8%">T</td><td class="dataheadc" width="10%">Odds</td><td class="dataheadc">Bet Final</td></tr><tr><td class="datab">UTVAL </td><td class="data"></td><td class="datac">34</td><td class="datac">45</td><td class="datac">44</td><td class="datac" id="VisitScore_7_771640">123</td><td class="datac"></td><td></td></tr><tr><td class="datab">CHIST </td><td class="data"></td><td class="datac">36</td><td class="datac">43</td><td class="datac">42</td><td class="datac" id="HomeScore_7_771640">121</td></tr></tbody></table>

Utah Valley 123, Chicago State 121

<!-- button nav --> Recap Box Score Conversation
<!-- end button nav --> <style type="text/css"> .subhead{ color: #666666; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Geneva,sans-serif; width: 100%; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; display: inline; } </style> <!--seriesScore: null--> <!-- game header --> <!-- begin line score --> <table class="linescore" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="team" style="width: 150px;">
</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">1</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">2</td> <td class="period" style="text-align: center;">OT</td><td class="period" style="text-align: center;">2OT</td><td class="period" style="text-align: center;">3OT</td><td class="period" style="text-align: center;">4OT</td> <td class="total" style="text-align: center;">T</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="team">UVSC (10-8)</td> <td style="text-align: center;">34</td> <td style="text-align: center;">45</td> <td style="text-align: center;">12</td><td style="text-align: center;">13</td><td style="text-align: center;">10</td><td style="text-align: center;">9</td> <td class="ts" style="text-align: center;">123</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="team">CHS (11-11)</td> <td style="text-align: center;">36</td> <td style="text-align: center;">43</td> <td style="text-align: center;">12</td><td style="text-align: center;">13</td><td style="text-align: center;">10</td><td style="text-align: center;">7</td> <td class="ts" style="text-align: center;">121</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- begin game status (boxscore and pbp pages) --> Final

4OT

Utah Valley 123, Chicago State 121

<!-- button nav --> Recap Box Score Conversation
<!-- end button nav --><STYLE type=text/css> .subhead{ color: #666666; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Geneva,sans-serif; width: 100%; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; display: inline; } </STYLE><!--seriesScore: null--> <!-- game header --> <!-- begin line score --> <TABLE class=linescore cellSpacing=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=team style="WIDTH: 150px">

</TD> <TD class=period style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">1</TD> <TD class=period style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">2</TD> <TD class=period style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">OT</TD><TD class=period style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">2OT</TD><TD class=period style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">3OT</TD><TD class=period style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">4OT</TD> <TD class=total style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">T</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=team>UVSC (10-8)</TD> <TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">34</TD> <TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">45</TD> <TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">12</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">13</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">10</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">9</TD> <TD class=ts style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">123</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=team>CHS (11-11)</TD> <TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">36</TD> <TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">43</TD> <TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">12</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">13</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">10</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">7</TD> <TD class=ts style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">121</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE> <!-- begin game status (boxscore and pbp pages) --> Final

4OT

ok. the 4 ot's explains it a little better. 86 points in a 5 minute overtime would be something else. Loyola Marymount shit there.