Who Am I ??? Boys of Summer edition.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Who Am I ??? Boys of Summer edition.

I played for 3 different teams, but also had two stints with one of the teams I played for.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

wtf Jman... That guy is a fuckin pitcher, trick question no 1 cares which way he bats. Fuck these old timers lets go to REAL baseball like 1985 and on

Journeyman

EOG Master

wtf Jman... That guy is a fuckin pitcher, trick question no 1 cares which way he bats. Fuck these old timers lets go to REAL baseball like 1985 and on

HAHA!

Whipper snapper, you just roll with us or watch from the bleachers.

Vida Blue is a classic.:pop:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Blue was badass.

Here's an easy one for Jman, name the last team that had four 20 game winners on their staff in the same season. Name the pitchers and the year it was done.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Blue was badass.

Here's an easy one for Jman, name the last team that had four 20 game winners on their staff in the same season. Name the pitchers and the year it was done.

hmmmmmm

would that be the same staff that ran into a fellow named 'Roberto' that fall ?

:suit:

Oh PLEASE... Vida Blue existed in a day and age when pitchers threw WAY inside and then DARED the batter to charge the mound.

Marquis over Blue? 2938u4ji23:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Oh PLEASE... Vida Blue existed in a day and age when pitchers threw WAY inside and then DARED the batter to charge the mound.

Marquis over Blue? 2938u4ji23:LMAO

I assumed he was joking. :+clueless

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

[B said:
5 star bomb;1[/B]931346]wtf Jman... That guy is a fuckin pitcher, trick question no 1 cares which way he bats. Fuck these old timers lets go to REAL baseball like 1985 and on

REAL BASEBALL HAS NO DH.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yeah most the time Doc, once in a while they don't remember Cuellar though. They all know McNally and the underwear model. :)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Palmer never gave up a grand slam in over 3600 innings .... that I always found to be an interesting stat

munson15

I want winners...

Vida Blue was one of my favorites. I knew he was a switch-hitter.
There used to be a trick trivia question concerning the last switch-hitter to be the AL MVP, and the answer was Blue. Would have to think a bit to see if he is still the answer.:+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

There used to be a trick trivia question concerning the last switch-hitter to be the AL MVP, and the answer was Blue. Would have to think a bit to see if he is still the answer.:+textinb3

In the AL I think he still may be...Pendleton in the NL for one comes to mind.

munson15

I want winners...

I believe that's true, Jman. NL had one in Rollins, but not in the AL.