Journeyman WINS the NFL DOC's SPORTS Contest!

Re: Journeyman WINS the NFL DOC's SPORTS Contest!

CONGRATS Journeyman on your first place finish and I hope you make alot of Cash with your new job..........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Journeyman

EOG Master

CONGRATS Journeyman on your first place finish and I hope you make alot of Cash with your new job..........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

thanks Bolt, you had a great finish!

I didn't even see you coming til you were right behind me, congrats on a great season as well.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u are lucky i vanished for a bit and stopped putting in picks or u would have been smoked!

Can you keep your anonymity and be a tout or will you have to let everyone know who you really are?

:pop:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Nice job winning the contest and seriously, good luck with Doc's Service...if that makes you happy go for it.....but if you want gamblers to take you seriously, I think you should pay Terry and put that chapter behind you...again just my opinon...you don't really want gamblers calling you out for a mistake in the past....

Journeyman

EOG Master

Great Job Journey. You definitely deserved it.

Thanks Aces, you were a real tough player ...it was fun talking strategy with you man.

We should put together an inner circle , your NFL was money no doubt.

Thanks Aces, you were a real tough player ...it was fun talking strategy with you man.

We should put together an inner circle , your NFL was money no doubt.

I agree - AcesFull did very well also! :cheers

Hmmm. Thanks guys. Those were nice (unexpected) comments. You guys are top notch.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Congratulations JourneyMan!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheersI am very happy for you!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheersWell done!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers