IBH"S TNT Thursday...Play of the Year!

YTD 233-221 +19.45 units

I am buying 2 full points for this play. I can't see my Lakers going to the Garden and beat Boston on the second of a back to back night. The Celts have revenge in their mind as they WILL avenge the loss on Christmas day.
I try to never bet against LA unless I really feel they can't win. I am sorry but Boston is going to kill the Lakers tomorrow. If this play loses I will ban myself from posting plays until March if it loses.

BOSTON -4 -150
10 units
My Play of the Year!

:smoking2:

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast
Re: IBH"S TNT Thursday...Play of the Year!

ray allen for 3

EDDIE HOUSE FROM DOWNTOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HEATING UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:+excited-

I'm an LA guy too and I'm with you 100% They've had to work hard to cover both Toronto & NY. Where they were actually trailing most of the time vs. Toronto. Celts are rested, motivated and at home. KG has been resting, eyeing this game for a week. I don't see the lakers breaking 95 and taking this loss due more to bad timing/scheduling than being less of team than Boston. I like the Under more than anything

That was the difference BigGaru, that was a questionable call by the way. That and Kobe going off with 3 huge 3's in the 4th. Much props to anyone who had the Lake Show tonight. Fuck it I am out for the remainder of the month losing 15 big units tonight.
YTD 233-222 +4.45 units

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran

Celtics ruined my promising night.....Dallas looks just as bad right now