Good looking babes
Money from alumni

FUNNY HOW THAT SHIT HAPPENS !!!

mofome

Banned
Re: The SEC is much better than everyone else...oh we already knew that though

FSU not close to bama in $$$ or FL so :+clueless

1) how does cee know that?
2) 10 teams in the top 25 from the sec. not 2.

:suit:

1) how does cee know that?
2) 10 teams in the top 25 from the sec. not 2.

:suit:

my new FSU site. Guys on there have a lot more info than those pay sites. Since they go to the school and are around the program. Vols way more $$ than us also :(

mofome

Banned

thats silly cee.

thats silly cee.

that's tru, vols sign whoever they want as coaches but don't have more money than FSU. As with bama and fl :cheers

mofome

Banned

Vols spent more on their staff, yeah. Not more on paying recruits.

Vols spent more on their staff, yeah. Not more on paying recruits.

ah, i was talking on resources. Not just paying recruits. Bama #1 by far on doing that. FSU pays just not as good 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

oh yeah i thought you mean paying players. I thought it was silly that people on some site would think they had some idea about those kinds of numbers.

our staff is well paid now. it didnt used to be one of the highest paid.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck the SEC ... they can't even handle the Univ of Iowa in bowl games

<style> .content_embed { float: right; padding: 8px; width: 280px; margin: 0 0 8px 8px; border: 1px solid #ccc; background: #fff; } .photo_embed { float: right; width: 301px; margin: 0 0 8px 8px; background: #fff; } .video_embed { float: right; width: 301px; margin: 0 0 8px 8px; background: #fff; } </style> [COLOR=#0072BC ! important][COLOR=#0072BC ! important]TAMPA[/COLOR][/COLOR], Fla., Jan. 1 (UPI) -- Shonn Greene rushed for three touchdowns Thursday, fueling Iowa's 31-10 win over South Carolina at the Outback Bowl in Tampa.

<table border="1" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>Jan 01, 2005 </td><td align="center">Capital One Bowl </td><td align="center">Louisiana State </td><td align="center">W </td><td align="center">30-25 </td></tr> <tr> <td> Jan 01, 2004 </td><td align="center">Outback Bowl </td><td align="center">Florida </td><td align="center">W </td><td align="center">37-17 </td></tr></tbody></table><table border="1" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>Dec 31, 1982 </td><td align="center">Peach Bowl </td><td align="center">Tennessee </td><td align="center">W </td><td align="center">28-22 </td></tr></tbody></table>

oh yeah i thought you mean paying players. I thought it was silly that people on some site would think they had some idea about those kinds of numbers.

our staff is well paid now. it didnt used to be one of the highest paid.

LoL, yeah i know what u mean there. I heard them talking about bama setting people up with escalades tho lols.

FSU is limited, we did amazing on recruiting somehow. Jimbo is gonna be sick. We got ncaa sanctions coming in soon. Clowns like chuck amato on staff. He recruited one guy in 3 years. One of coaches didnt pass the recruiting exam so another coach has to go with him to recruit. So we only have like 5 guys who can recruit.

Bobby is a joke 2938u4ji23 Only reason amato is on, is b/c he friend with bobby. Jimbo and trickett are getting mad seeing all this BS where coaches not pulling their weight. Amato says he's too busy to watch film on recruits who wanna play here. I'm more mad on FSU now that i found that new site :(

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Amato has resurfaced in Tallahassee?

I wonder if Terry was told by Daddy to take that DIV II job to "update his
resume" so he slide on in once Daddy moves on?

Amato has resurfaced in Tallahassee?

I wonder if Terry was told by Daddy to take that DIV II job to "update his
resume" so he slide on in once Daddy moves on?
Jimbo Fisher is coach in waiting. Should be bobbys last year this season. It's in jimbos contract that he gets paid head coach salary even if he isn't the head coach by 2010

I don't think terry was that bad. Jeff Bowden was the biggest joke ever as FSU offensive coordinator. I still think bobby doesn't understand why he had to fire jeff. He loves family/friends and doesn't seem to care if they destroy the program. He'll pretend it's something else and say "dag gummit"

Yeah amato has been coach here for 3 years now. He's linebackers coach and executive head coach or something lol. They might have gotten rid of that title tho. He signed 1 recruit in 3 years. He's lazy as shit. He burns bridges in the recruiting world, plays games wit recruits, saying he'll call them on this day and never does. Stuff like that. He's the worst coach in america by far

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah

blah blah blah

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Is Fisher's contract locked in?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Probably like Texas's situation .....

I'm pretty sure FSU was the 1st to use "head coach in waiting" status, Now it's very common :)