Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: How could we challenge the Rubber Room boys in a contest

What would it be?
What would the awards be?
Who would participate on our side?

We need to teach them fuckers lesson.

:suit:

You are bringing a knife to a gunfight...you have no chance with the Rubber Room characters...no chance!:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

VD, prison rules. You got to smack the biggest guy in the face before you become his biatch.

oij213490

5 star bomb

EOG Master

im on the eog team. i dont know how to lose, so we will win

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

im on the eog team. i dont know how to lose, so we will win

Pass the Rock could hang...the RR guys would have a field day with Junior(5 star stiff) How is that payment plan coming? I thought you couldn't post before you paid the whole thing...2938u4ji23

J

joeybagadonuts

RR guys might be tough, Mo, in a battle. A capping battle, we'd kill them, I suspect.

The old RR crew of Me, TomorrowNews, DickyW, Jwunder, Raiders, DPO, J2, etc would run circles around these new guys as well.

Blondie

EOG Master

Pass the Rock could hang...the RR guys would have a field day with Junior(5 star stiff) How is that payment plan coming? I thought you couldn't post before you paid the whole thing...2938u4ji23

He forgot how to count to 300

Sesame Street doesn't go that high.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

RR guys might be tough, Mo, in a battle. A capping battle, we'd kill them, I suspect.

The old RR crew of Me, TomorrowNews, DickyW, Jwunder, Raiders, DPO, J2, etc would run circles around these new guys as well.

Capping battle would be interesting to say the least....Old RR crew would be entertaining vs the guys there now...

mofome

Banned

We would crush them in capping. TTP picks winners, but he is the only one.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

You would crush the new RR posters in capping. I read the RR and most times cannot even comprehend what the f### they are talking about. Some is very hilarious though.

Old RR would be tough to beat because they were actual cappers.

#1Cheater

EOG Member

That's not gonna get it done vs. The RubberRoom..........that wasnt your 'A' game was it????????

Teddy, when will you be back? they are all talking shit about you. I miss you lover..

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

VD, prison rules. You got to smack the biggest guy in the face before you become his biatch.

oij213490
good prison rules

i'll pound the rat vd
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=7> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur
If past posting is your thing, then Railbird is a good capper....
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
keep your fights to the shithole next door.

and yes rails a unique one. not saying it to the good eother

Why would you want to post in a forum you consider a shithole.

Wilheim
Head Moderator
The Rx.com Posting Forum

--- On wrote:

Subject: post review fivedoors
To: wilheim@therx.com
Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 8:57 AM

ok so whatsthe deal this time?? been off post review for a month and now i'm back on. cant get into the ncaab forum,baseball or rubber room.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Fivedoorsdown...

You have a problem with me?

Why would you call me a rat?

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

look above. this is what you pmed wet willy at the rx. go ahead blame it on someone else thats what rats do

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

look above. this is what you pmed wet willy at the rx. go ahead blame it on someone else thats what rats do

You have me confused with someone else....I don't know you and have never interacted with any of your threads or problems at any forum...

mofome

Banned

five, who are you at therx and whats your beef with vd? he doesnt have a clue who you are, so feel free to spill the beans if you like.

VD is one of the best posters on the forums for my money. Educated us.

J

joeybagadonuts

fivefloor is a Jman nutsack follower. Ignore his lies. He actually could be his ghost... just a guess

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

five, who are you at therx and whats your beef with vd? he doesnt have a clue who you are, so feel free to spill the beans if you like.

VD is one of the best posters on the forums for my money. Educated us.
well i posted the shit up about 4 or 5 post ago.

vd came over here the other day and strarted shit with railbird. i told him to keep his fights over to the other shithole. he ran as fast as his little ass could go to run to wil. and its right there in the post

my handle is the same as here ,i dont ghost

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

fivefloor is a Jman nutsack follower. Ignore his lies. He actually could be his ghost... just a guess

your the one thats stalks jman. you could easily be a scorned lover and the authories should be alerted so to maybe prevent a shopping mall shooting spree by you.

and me and jman are good friends. ask him

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

You have me confused with someone else....I don't know you and have never interacted with any of your threads or problems at any forum...
ok maybe i did. but someone over at the rx post with this handle you use. sorry

idiot

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

maybe wil comes here to read my posts.you would think with all the fighting over there he would be way to busy than to snoop over here,

maybe he's worried kens gonna steal the rx from him

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

well i posted the shit up about 4 or 5 post ago.

vd came over here the other day and strarted shit with railbird. i told him to keep his fights over to the other shithole. he ran as fast as his little ass could go to run to wil. and its right there in the post

my handle is the same as here ,i dont ghost

I don't PM Wil ever...I call him on his phone since he lives here in Costa Rica...

My fights with Railturd are documented and I enjoy the bantering since I whipped his ass in the Master's Golf Tourney last year...

You obviously have me mixed up with someone else...but if you want to bash me about JMAN being a stiff and a whiner, go right ahead...

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

I don't PM Wil ever...I call him on his phone since he lives here in Costa Rica...

My fights with Railturd are documented and I enjoy the bantering since I whipped his ass in the Master's Golf Tourney last year...

You obviously have me mixed up with someone else...but if you want to bash me about JMAN being a stiff and a whiner, go right ahead...

has absolutely nothing to do with jman. and he is a stiff and i wouldnt back him for shit

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

maybe wil comes here to read my posts.you would think with all the fighting over there he would be way to busy than to snoop over here,

maybe he's worried kens gonna steal the rx from him

If you haven't noticed it, there is a lot more drama over here at EOG...just take a look at all the threads in the main forum and all the ones down here in the Asylum...with some good posters involved...

Don't think Wil would waste his time coming over here to see what you and I post...that is not his style...

And whenever Railturd says something stupid, I will be there...along with hundreds of others...

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

If you haven't noticed it, there is a lot more drama over here at EOG...just take a look at all the threads in the main forum and all the ones down here in the Asylum...with some good posters involved...

Don't think Wil would waste his time coming over here to see what you and I post...that is not his style...

And whenever Railturd says something stupid, I will be there...along with hundreds of others...
well whatever he put me on post review there because of what i said to you about coming here fucking with jailbird. and i know your right up wil's ass.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I consider Wil a friend....and if I was up his ass like you said, I would have been called out about it years ago...as I stated before, your post had nothing to do with me, you have me mixed up with someone else...I have no problem with you about me ragging on Railturd...you stated your opinon and I have no problem with it...

By the way, I checked on you at the Rx and you are not banned...have a good day sir...

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

I consider Wil a friend....and if I was up his ass like you said, I would have been called out about it years ago...as I stated before, your post had nothing to do with me, you have me mixed up with someone else...I have no problem with you about me ragging on Railturd...you stated your opinon and I have no problem with it...

By the way, I checked on you at the Rx and you are not banned...have a good day sir...
no post review. its worse than being banned.
and it had to do with what i said to you in this forum