Has anyone been sexually abused?

Re: Has anyone been sexually abused?

Does the Steelers last minute Super Bowl game winning drive count?

If so, yes.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Brick:

you and me have a lot in common ... your wife abused me last week and "Daddy liked it"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

One would think Brick might be "more relaxed" today

must still be those handcuff burns on his wrist from last nite

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

C'mon Tiger

The fellas want to know if ya take a full shoulder turn when ya "take it deep"

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

if you went camping with a bunch of guys and blacked out after a hard core night of drinking and woke up in your tent the next morning with your pants at your ankles and a condom hanging out of your ass, would you tell anyone what happened?

shit house, surprising u have a wife in real life. wow

she must have gotten beat up with her other men and is used to it. Sad to see :(

Have you ever noticed why im here, its to poke a little fun at clowns like you and get gambling advice. Today its because i am hung over and bored. Are you one of those guys that wears Tapout t shirts every day?

i see, what did u "poke" fun at me on recently? Nothing, who would have guessed. Step your game up son!

Why if i wear a tapout shirt it makes me a wanna be fighter? I can't just wear a shirt and be a normal guy. Who knew?

Just saying i know your type, there are plenty of you around here and we always get a good laugh. By the way Cee, this thread is probably best suited for you. Bad memories of sitting on Uncles lap when you were young?

Just saying i know your type, there are plenty of you around here and we always get a good laugh. By the way Cee, this thread is probably best suited for you. Bad memories of sitting on Uncles lap when you were young?

lols, i'm sure u do.

Yep, i wanted to sit on your lap instead, so i was :+crying-5

if you went camping with a bunch of guys and blacked out after a hard core night of drinking and woke up in your tent the next morning with your pants at your ankles and a condom hanging out of your ass, would you tell anyone what happened?
Spill the beans wilson, lets hear the whole story.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

lol.

mine started taking these damn anti-depressant pills and went from wanting it a couple times a day to about once every couple weeks.

so i have a choice.i can either have her off the pills raving mad bitching and screaming and driving me crazy 24/7 and getting some all the time or i can have a very nice peaceful household where i'm calm and content but only getting some once or twice a month.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I was technically sexually abused when I was 11. My wife thinks I was and that I have issues. I don't look at it that way because it was two females who were involved.

Listen if I am 11, 21, 31, or 81 if two chicks want to do shit to me, and me to them, whatever.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Idiots:

sorry to hear your story

was it 2 German Shepherds .... was it 2 boxers ..... was it 2 malamutes?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

How old were the females?

Make this a good story .... c'mon .... 51 and 54?

konck

EOG Veteran

I got fuked last night by the hook ....does that count because it hurt:blink: