BEst NCAAB capper in this forum

collegerookie

EOG Member
Know you all get tired of this, but new to the site and would like to know your choice of the top NCAA capper in this forum..

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran
Re: BEst NCAAB capper in this forum

theres a few guys who are consistently good
madcapper
tool21
mofome
atx
tripp
procapper
natty
im fairly new myself and i know there are other guys who are very solid that im not mentioning...but i tend to look at all of their plays and choose the ones i like most...been very very good to my bank account..bol and welcome

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

some others i forgot are trytrytry, ny reb, micelli...every1 here is seems to be soild and has there own style of play and picks...i jus choose what fits my budget the best..once again, there are more solid cappers here that i have probably yet to find...ive learned alot just from reading and talking to people on here, very informed and intellegent people who take gambling serious on this site...of course u get a few nut jobs that come thru

ballwonder

EOG Master

College welcome to EOG and looking foward to future interaction on the boards with you. Very solid cappers here that post under the sub-forums every day. Anything I can do feel free to ask.

collegerookie

EOG Member

Thanks fellows, appreciate all the information. Looking forward to working with you all

mofome

Banned

mic
tripp
bo
timely
quebb
ct
junk
mc
pool
junkie
blue
atx
pro
tool
natty

some that come to mind

Welcome to EOG...You will find this to be a good place to learn from and make some e friends...Good people here.

benibrowns

EOG Senior Member

mic
tripp
bo
timely
quebb
ct
junk
mc
pool
junkie
blue
atx
pro
tool
natty

some that come to mind
Welcome to the site college, you will find it very ensightful!
MO, you left your name off the top cappers, don't be so humble!
:cheers

WOw i have fallen off...

There was a time i was top 3 easy, the only people i would even considered that were better than me were, NY Reb, Cannon and Micelli...Now i'm not even an afterthought...:+drinking

My fault tho, i went through my old post back when i was hitting over 60% and wow...i will be the 1st to admit i don't put in near the work i used too put in...

And thats what it takes to hit over 60%...WOrk

WOw i have fallen off...

There was a time i was top 3 easy, the only people i would even considered that were better than me were, NY Reb, Cannon and Micelli...Now i'm not even an afterthought...:+drinking

My fault tho, i went through my old post back when i was hitting over 60% and wow...i will be the 1st to admit i don't put in near the work i used too put in...

And thats what it takes to hit over 60%...WOrk
I always check your plays Van, don't be so hard on yourself. I've stop posting plays daily because I was lacking and hate putting up losers. Since I've been doing well and superstition has set in. I'll get back to it when I feel like I'm back on track on a regular basis.

across777

EOG Enthusiast

It can be hard to wade through all the different cappers...if you try to follow everyone it will be hard for you to make money.

The key is finding someone who is consistent over the years, not just the hot guy this week.

In my opinion, the best guy on this forum is micelli...he's very solid and has been doing it for years. This year I think he is around 53%, but he's been better lately and much better in the past.

railbird is another guy who is very proven...he isn't as well known here at eog, but he is very very good at west coast games and has been for years on other forums. This is a guy who watched some of the West Coast Conference games in person and really knows his stuff.

Good luck