gynecologist CBB for Thursday (Overall 31-31 -2.34 Units)

Apple

Banned
Straight Wagers and Totals:
5 unit: 0-0
4 unit: 0-0
3 unit: 0-0
2 unit: 0-1 -2.20 Units
1 unit: 2-5 -3.00 Units
1/2 units: 5-6 -0.71 units

Totals: 1-1 +0.15 Units

ML PARLAYS and TEASERS:
5 unit: 0-0
4 unit: 0-0
3 unit: 0-0
2 unit: 0-0
1 unit: 1-1 -0.40 Units
1/2 units: 23-17 +4.00 Units
Teasers: 0-0

Overall 31-31 -2.34 Units

Maybe I should just stick to ML parlays which was my goldmine last season.. Its been the straight wagers and bad luck that has gotten me.. 2348ji23e

Also when I put the units up on a play I've been getting fucked.. Probably would be better off flat betting.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: gynecologist CBB for Thursday (13-14 -2.92 Units)

oh sure . posting 7 pm plays after 7:15

ok so i misread free jager shot on the house

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist CBB for Thursday (Overall 31-31 -2.34 Units)

1* UCLA -1

I specialize in the Pac-10, live and breath the shit. UCLA is the more fundamentally sound team here and should get revenge against the talented but ultra inconsistent Arizona St. Ben Howland should have a solid game-plan to stopping Harden, if Harden doesn't have a big game the Sun Devils chances are very slim. Penderass is the shit but he should be held in this likely low scoring affair..

UCLA is much improved from the last meeting, they playing more like a team and its never easy to beat UCLA two in a row.. Ben Howland won't let it happen.

GIVE ME THE BRUINS.:cheers

Apple

Banned

oh sure . posting 7 pm plays after 7:15

ok so i misread free jager shot on the house

I never post plays after they start.. Must have the wrong person.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Gyno.

Apple

Banned

I hate Ucla. Team loses when i bet them and plays outta their minds when i bet against them. Almost won this one oh well.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I want one big Saturday winner Gyno.:houra A for the balance play like Ptown last night.:cheers

I should rule the Pac Ten and MWC too Gyno. I just gave up and avoid them like the plague right now. We should swap conferences with Pool, hes having the same problems with his backyard teams.

Dont even want to think about the leans I didnt play that won tonight.

Im doing pretty good in Sun Belt and MAAC games lately. Couldnt name the full starting lineup on one single team. Really only check the individual stats when I see an injury.

Oh yeah, Im starting to believe that every Pac Ten team should get about 6 or 7 points for home court. Never noticed it this bad with the home court officiating before.... except maybe a Duke game.