Anyone Ever Smoke Out Of One Of These....

ballwonder

EOG Master

Considering purchasing one but would like to know if anyone else every has used one......vaporizer it is.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Anyone Ever Smoke Out Of One Of These....

i now know why some of your posts dont make sense! just get out the hooka!

J

joeybagadonuts

Lol. I shit you not my sister has one right here at her house she is letting it "warm up" so I can try it out. Will report back

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Look up the Volcano. That thing was/is the best utensil I have ever used.

ballwonder....let me blunt with u my friend...if you enjoy what i think you would enjoy, omg you must purchase..well worth your $$, it is worth whatever you are going to pay from a heads shop..

a must my friend

ballwonder

EOG Master

Lol. I shit you not my sister has one right here at her house she is letting it "warm up" so I can try it out. Will report back

Alright joey time is up, put the plastic piece down and give me the skinny. How long does it take to warm up and is it much better than a bong.

:smoking2:

ballwonder

EOG Master

Its called a vaporizer. Thanks for the reports. Still waiting to here from Joey if he is not comatose right now.

Tuck I think we would have some fun together if I ever came to Vegas, and not in a gay way my friend.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Its called a vaporizer. Thanks for the reports. Still waiting to here from Joey if he is not comatose right now.

Tuck I think we would have some fun together if I ever came to Vegas, and not in a gay way my friend.

get the fuck out here then, find time during march madness...:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Ok, here's my report (had to have dinner after that.)

It's like most vaporizors, nothing special, as someone mentioned, the valcano is much better. The one you asked about is nice b/c it has a digital temperature reader, so you can set it easy to the optimum temp. It's a much smoother hit than a bong, as it doesn't actually burn the weed, just heats it up enough for the THC to burn off. You also blow out less smoke and it actually tastes a lot better. Not a bad investment.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Ok, here's my report (had to have dinner after that.)

It's like most vaporizors, nothing special, as someone mentioned, the valcano is much better. The one you asked about is nice b/c it has a digital temperature reader, so you can set it easy to the optimum temp. It's a much smoother hit than a bong, as it doesn't actually burn the weed, just heats it up enough for the THC to burn off. You also blow out less smoke and it actually tastes a lot better. Not a bad investment.

Is the volcano pretty easy as well?

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Press a button fills up a big bag,
Press button to shut off,
Take all the smoke out of bag through lungs.

ITE

Its That Easy!:thumbsup

J

joeybagadonuts

Press a button fills up a big bag,
Press button to shut off,
Take all the smoke out of bag through lungs.

ITE

Its That Easy!:thumbsup

Yup, not to mention, if you don't finish the bag you can just let it sit there and the smoke doesn't get stale.

They claim its healthier on their site, and actually had a doctor confirm this, although he said "slightly less rough on the lungs" when I told him I smoked, after it was found I had ulcers.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this thread got me thinking how i miss smoking a bowl from time to time and kicking back and watching sports...i dont miss the 5 day coke binges 5 times a month, but i surely wouldnt mind taking a few rips right now!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I rarely smoke weed but do once every year or two when hammered. And my brothers poker crew he lived with had one, although it looked a little different. But they loved that bad boy. All I can say is it completely knocked me on my ass. I thought the shit had to be laced. I will never use one again. Just give me a rolled up one please. That shit is not for the novice pot smoker.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I rarely smoke weed but do once every year or two when hammered. And my brothers poker crew he lived with had one, although it looked a little different. But they loved that bad boy. All I can say is it completely knocked me on my ass. I thought the shit had to be laced. I will never use one again. Just give me a rolled up one please. That shit is not for the novice pot smoker.
Probably more from the quality of the pot than the fact that it was vaporized.

I'm one of the few that tried switching to the valcano that couldn't. I like the taste and smell of smoking it better(the high is basically the same). If you like it though it is the way to go because it is a lot healthier but it isn't for me.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Probably more from the quality of the pot than the fact that it was vaporized.

I'm one of the few that tried switching to the valcano that couldn't. I like the taste and smell of smoking it better(the high is basically the same). If you like it though it is the way to go because it is a lot healthier but it isn't for me.

I waited all night for this response, boy am I tired.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'm holding out for the Michael Phelps signature model.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

:+signs1-1 ::vain :pod: :+textinb1 :bong::talking::+signs11- ::oops:: oij213490 :nono :+signs9-9 2938u4ji23 :pullhair

J

joeybagadonuts

They are expensive, oscar. I think around 4-500 w all pieces. Used around 250.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

I'm holding out for the Michael Phelps signature model.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

:+signs1-1 ::vain :pod: :+textinb1 :bong::talking::+signs11- ::oops:: oij213490 :nono :+signs9-9 2938u4ji23 :pullhair

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Yet if a bong is good enough for an olympic champion...who are we to disagree? :pop: