Does Nadal get upset today?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Does Nadal get upset today?

ask Capper

Good luck senor and if you need a bloody mary "we got the sauce flowing" !!!

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Great. What a way to start Friday. Me vs. MC in Tennis. I'd be confident in the NBA or the NFL, but this your sport. Oh well, let's see how this plays out. Hoping to see the small fav, then my +250 dog in Benneteau.

Doc, let's get it going. Bloody mary time here we go. Time to fire up the romeo y julieta's as well. Better start the weekend right.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

chute dont fall for that trap..if NAdal is only -185 in a Q final match it means he will lose...he should be -500 in a match like that..play the dog..of course anything can happen but in my experiences with gambling this is a signal that the dog is the play.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

chute dont fall for that trap..if NAdal is only -185 in a Q final match it means he will lose...he should be -500 in a match like that..play the dog..of course anything can happen but in my experiences with gambling this is a signal that the dog is the play.

Yeah, I saw the trap. Went down from -215 to -185 overnight as well. Also know that he hasn't had too much luck here as of late. As a somewhat fan of the sport, I just can't see Tsonga winning though. But, as you said, anything can happen. With time, comes experience. Want to tutor me some tennis capping? Tennis for jackasses 101 by t3. 91023i2ndw;l

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

the first tennis lesson is IF NADAL is -185 in a Quarterfinal match for goodness sakes either pass or play the underdog...

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

the first tennis lesson is IF NADAL is -185 in a Quarterfinal match for goodness sakes either pass or play the underdog...

Got that now. 91023i2ndw;l

Anytime you see me messing up, seriously, let me know. You are one of the guys I trust the most regarding handicapping theory. I am very new to tennis capping, and not embarassed to admit it. That's how I'm going to step up my game. :thumbsup

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

tennis not the best sport actually to even get into other than matchbook at times the spreads are super high vig at almost all outs.....making it a higher % sport to have to win at to make any coin...tread careful on tennis...and shop hard for the best line

for example now the best line in my books is +170 at jazz sports dont settle for +150 at betphoenix..that will hurt bad in the long run ...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tennis not the best sport actually to even get into other than matchbook at times the spreads are super high vig at almost all outs.....making it a higher % sport to have to win at to make any coin...tread careful on tennis...and shop hard for the best line

for example now the best line in my books is +170 at jazz sports dont settle for +150 at betphoenix..that will hurt bad in the long run ...

:cheers

I put a tiny bet on Tsonga. Nadal has lost a set in his first 2 matches to inferior guys.

J

joeybagadonuts

I plucked Tsonga @+170, think he wins this. I know nothing about Tennis, for the record. Have just noticed that when Nadal is a small fave, he usually loses. Not very scientific, but going with it anyways

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

If you gus wanna lay some wood...

OVER 22.5 -140

Probably shop and get better odds.

This has 7-6, 6-4 written all over it.

3 sets is a sure win.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Great. What a way to start Friday. Me vs. MC in Tennis. I'd be confident in the NBA or the NFL, but this your sport. Oh well, let's see how this plays out. Hoping to see the small fav, then my +250 dog in Benneteau.

Doc, let's get it going. Bloody mary time here we go. Time to fire up the romeo y julieta's as well. Better start the weekend right.
:+textinb3

I would have taken it if I would have saw the price.