1 for Friday

I also have leans to Penn and Valpo today but will probably stick to this one which I think is very strong. Id rather have a 1-0 day than a 2-1. Its possible they would go 3-0, but neither Penn and Valpo are top of thier conference type teams, and the odds are good that one of them wont come through.

853 - Princeton +2 1/2 @ Yale (1 unit) ML +120 (1/2 unit)

Princeton really opened my eyes when they beat Cornell by 20. This team is young and nobody really expected much from them this year. I think this is not a fluke This team is winning with talent and solid fundamental type basketball. Plenty of defensive effort to slow down Yale and if your a totals guy I dont think under the 114 would be out of the realm of possibility. Not much margin for errror so Ill just play the side.
One might argue that Yales 3-3 record (in conference) is not too shabby especially since they have two road wins, but two of these wins were against Brown and they were struggles at that. Brown is horrible. They opened it up on a undisciplined and non defensive minded Harvard for one shining moment but those moments are bound to be rare this year from what I can see in Yale so far.
I expect Princeton to continue its current four game conference streak (SU and ATS) in this matchup with a probable straight up win. I will play this another 1/2 unit on the money line and would not discourage anyone from playing it as a straight ML bet.

Best of luck to everyone for Friday. 12io4j2w90

Re: 1 for Friday

Cant let this go without giving it some kind of love.

Adding:

859 - Penn ML +110 (1/2 unit)

Hope I dont pay for my negative bad Brown bias. Just see more upside with Penn than this apparently putrid Brown squad. Might be wrong, hence the cautious 1/2 unit play.

Friday action recap:

853 - Princeton +2 1/2 (1 unit)

853 - Princeton ML +120 (1/2 unit)

859 - Penn ML +110 (1/2 unit)

Princeton go make love to yourselves. Friggin mamas boys. Eat feces you Oedipus complex degenerates with more money than sense.

Another Ivy League buggering. :maniac: Jerkoffs. :hangt

And Valpo is up 14 at the half.

Heres a good tip. Fade my favorite plays and double down on my leans or small bets.

Need a +3 unit day tomorrow to get that goal. Still up for the week so far.