BFC Payout Experience.

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast
Have made three deposits at BFC over the past 2 months. First two, crashed and burned. Made one Friday and turned into a $2500 profit. Called this morning at 10:00 and requested an $1800 payout. The control number was sent to me at 1:30 and picked the money up at 3:00.

People can say what they want about higher juice and so forth. But i for one am VERY happy to have BFC as an out and a place for a quick payout if needed. Thanks Michael.12io4j2w90

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Re: BFC Payout Experience.

MR DAMAGE

That High Juice/Vig don't matter much when you pick Winners Baby

ps: Off subject but you mentioned in email that you were "Longtime" reader of E.O.G.

crazy ? but do a lot of people Browse/read like this for long long time & never Join/sign-up . . . . . excuse my Ignorance as I'm fairly "NEW" to fourmseville, but seems odd to me

Is this fairly typically???????

anyone

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

i read on EOG for about 2+ years, before i started posting... mostly on the Horse Forum.... now im on everyday addicting it is..

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Makes sense (I guess) I was thinking more on the lines of People see POST #1 & automatically assuming new guy or worse "ghost" / "Shill" but the man is 100% real client & apparently got $1800 of my cash today

sorry it took 3 hrs sir, Runner must have Been Looking for CHICAS or waiving around that $1800 Like a "Baller" yes $1800 in CR you are 'BIGTIME" LOL LOL

Happy you got paid, sorry waited 3 hrs (Typically 1-2 hrs MAX time frame)

Tell em where ya Got it, but don't tell em How "EASY" it was ...........

Let me guess KOBE win MVP ? ? ?

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

Being an IT professional, the last thing i want to do is be on a computer on my free time...:thumbsup Real life is a lot more fun than the forum world unless you have met a bunch of the posters and know who they really are. Just my opinion.

Hell, it may have been in earlier. Never really expected it so quick. Dont apologize. No props or NBA. Just college bball.

Last edited:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

SIR

Bad news if you are a "IT--PROFESSIONAL" we will have

A) Void Pymt

B) Seize rest of your funds in your acct

LOL
LOL
LOL

Joking, Enjoy your day & Best of luck rest of the week

call us next Monday for addl' $1800---Brother

WELL--DONE

BigDaddy

EOG Master

great news :thumbsup

just curious though what kind of fees are you guys paying to receive these payouts? those MG and WU fees are killers if you want to win long term

BFC do you offer any free payout methods?

Have made three deposits at BFC over the past 2 months. First two, crashed and burned. Made one Friday and turned into a $2500 profit. Called this morning at 10:00 and requested an $1800 payout. The control number was sent to me at 1:30 and picked the money up at 3:00.

People can say what they want about higher juice and so forth. But i for one am VERY happy to have BFC as an out and a place for a quick payout if needed. Thanks Michael.12io4j2w90

This post should be a sticky

:pop:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

PO.

If you read the first post, my first two deposits burned. Yeah I'm fairly new at BFC but i for one was very satisfied when i did win and request a payout.

PO69

EOG Master

Well a ghost can say that they lost 100 times, but I will get off of that.

Actually I wouldnt have thought anything thing of it, but betfirstclass brought it up by talking about ghosts! It actually sounded as though he was trying to deflect attention. But no big deal.

What was the fee for the payout using moneygram?

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

Kinda steep $85 for $1800. Again, i am in at several books. I just think BFC is a very nice out especially if you need to cash in quickly for some reason. I had 2 tickets for the Final Four in Detroit open up and took the winnings from BFC to buy them.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Why is it that only the newbies are winners at bfc? Or so it seems

NEWBIES

OSU WON

MR-NBA WON

WVU WON

several others but "THEY" haven't commented on WINNNNING

Therefore either will "we"

The above 3 have all publicly discussed big wins @ B-F-C

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Well a ghost can say that they lost 100 times, but I will get off of that.

Actually I wouldnt have thought anything thing of it, but betfirstclass brought it up by talking about ghosts! It actually sounded as though he was trying to deflect attention. But no big deal.

What was the fee for the payout using moneygram?

Read our rules

we OFFER 1-FREE cash-out per calandar month

Mr. Damage was on "Different" plan if you will and did NOT want to be Liable for ANY TYPE Roll-over(s) which many people opt for this option, if/when they do WE Pick up ALLLLL incoming fees, However, we charge for Outgoing Fees . . . . all explain very very very clearly in Rules Section @ B-F-C

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

great news :thumbsup

just curious though what kind of fees are you guys paying to receive these payouts? those MG and WU fees are killers if you want to win long term

BFC do you offer any free payout methods?

ONE FREE PER CALANDAR MONTH

altho WVU GOT 4-FREE (Clerk damn near lost her job Boss) LOL

Makes sense (I guess) I was thinking more on the lines of People see POST #1 & automatically assuming new guy or worse "ghost" / "Shill" but the man is 100% real client & apparently got $1800 of my cash today

sorry it took 3 hrs sir, Runner must have Been Looking for CHICAS or waiving around that $1800 Like a "Baller" yes $1800 in CR you are 'BIGTIME" LOL LOL

Happy you got paid, sorry waited 3 hrs (Typically 1-2 hrs MAX time frame)

Tell em where ya Got it, but don't tell em How "EASY" it was ...........

Let me guess KOBE win MVP ? ? ?

10:00 am to 3:00 pm is actually 5 hours BFC! Still better than most in the business right now though.

:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

B.O.

He called 10:00 AM Mg sent 1 p.m. ( I get 3 hours????)

Granted he waited 2 more hours to go get it, but I can't make Promises as far as when the client wull go to Moneygram & Pick up

Just like Hogan, we sent in 16 Min, NOW, did he get it in 16 min

I have no idea, Bottom line NO MATTER what math calculation you use B.O. we pay FASTER THAN ANYONE IN THIS INDUSTRY HANDS DOWN & has OSU says "IT AIN"T EVEN CLOSE"

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I have made 2 withdraws for a combined total of 2 hours and 45 minutes time. Absolute must have book.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

it seems they get people of eog taken care of (as they know because of the link being clicked or using the eog code when depositing) but how do they get everyone else paid out? just as fast?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

GREAT ?????????? TUCK

answer = faster as many have been with me 15+++++ YRS

many live 2,3,4,5 houses from my "Home Base" if u will & can collect in 2.2 MINS, yes I said MIN(s) ..............

ALL clients are paid in Un-real Timely "Fashion"

That's how I've always done "BUSINESS" & clients LOVE THAT

Tuckman

Uh Poster

GREAT ?????????? TUCK

answer = faster as many have been with me 15+++++ YRS

many live 2,3,4,5 houses from my "Home Base" if u will & can collect in 2.2 MINS, yes I said MIN(s) ..............

ALL clients are paid in Un-real Timely "Fashion"

That's how I've always done "BUSINESS" & clients LOVE THAT

:cheers

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Not a newbie and I have won at BFC in past and got paid very quickly.

Been getting my ass handed to me lately though.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

So let me ask an obvious question. If BFC can pay so fast then how come others can't? I mean I know the volume at Bodog has got to be higher but they have more employees correct? What's the deal?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

So let me ask an obvious question. If BFC can pay so fast then how come others can't? I mean I know the volume at Bodog has got to be higher but they have more employees correct? What's the deal?

I think it is volume. Larger books use 3rd party processors and BFC actually sends an employee to the bank to send a moneygram.

Wade

EOG Master

So you have to call in order to make a withdrawal or can you request one online?

So let me ask an obvious question. If BFC can pay so fast then how come others can't?
That is of course the obvious question that is seldom asked. The truth is that there is no other reason other than the fact that many shops have chosen to use the "processer problem" excuse to their advantage in the hope that the longer the funds are in a player's account, the more likely they are to continue to wager and hopefully lose their balance.
I think it is volume. Larger books use 3rd party processors and BFC actually sends an employee to the bank to send a moneygram.
This is no excuse as the cost of using MoneyGram is almost negligible and it is certainly cheaper to employ a few runners than it is to deal with the multitude of ripoff processors and the bad cred that comes along with the weeks some take to pay out.
So you have to call in order to make a withdrawal or can you request one online?
A simple toll free call is all it takes or you can simply email me and it will be handled immediately. BetFirstClass does not bullshit our customers when they want their cash and our track record has proven this.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Hey Judge-

Maybe you will answer a question that no other book will ever answer...

Why can I send $1000 to Costa Rica by moneygram for $9.95 and it costs books $45+ to send me the same amount? Or at least that is what they charge....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how many clients in a roundabouts does BFC have?

100?
500?
1000?

i am not looking for an actual figure, but is it 4 digits?

Hey Judge-

Maybe you will answer a question that no other book will ever answer...

Why can I send $1000 to Costa Rica by moneygram for $9.95 and it costs books $45+ to send me the same amount? Or at least that is what they charge....
I'll just say that it costs the same amount to send $3000 or less, anywhere in the world and that your figure is within $0.04 of that cost.