____Parlay for Charity___

mofome

Banned
you guys get 5 games together, I will put $100 on a parlay and if it wins we'll decide on the Charity.

I will also drop $100 off to a charity in the name of eog. That way we help someone and no one can say "well why don't you just give the 100 to the charity".

We will give 100 AND try and see if our cappers can turn 100 into a bit more on this one night.

:pop:

bring'em.

oij213490

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: ____Parlay for Charity___

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameEven><TD>.719</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>.UL MONROE</TD><TD align=right>.+12 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

4 down, next one completes the parlay.

Hope its in by the time im back from the gym.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

we are in!

<table width="1000" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="THeader"><td center="" width="10%" align="">Risk</td><td center="" width="10%" align="">Win</td><td center="" width="70%" align="">Description</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table width="1000" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="Line"><td center="" width="10%" align="">100.00</td><td center="" width="10%" align="">2000.00</td><td center="" width="70%" align="">5 Team Parlay risking 100.00 to win 2,000.00</td></tr><tr class="Line"><td center="" width="70%" align="">0709 TROY -3 (-110) on COLLEGE BK
<table width="1000" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="Line"><td center="" width="10%" align="">
</td><td center="" width="70%" align="">0719 UL MONROE +11? (-110) on COLLEGE BK</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table width="1000" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="Line"><td center="" width="10%" align="">
</td><td center="" width="70%" align="">0724 INDIANA U +9? (-110) on COLLEGE BK</td></tr></tbody></table>0730 GONZAGA -35? (-110) on COLLEGE BK
</td><td center="" width="70%" align="">0742 UCLA -8? (-110) on COLLEGE BK</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

wow, that came out ugly.

troy -3
monroe +11.5
indiana +9.5
gonz -35.5
ucla -8.5

100 to win 2K

mofome

Banned

Speaking as a friend, I wish you would be smarter with your money. Save some money for a rainy day. You never know when you might need some funds.

I have already taken care of what my parents will need for next month, i personally don't need money for much and the feeling of giving is better than anything in the world. Even with some financially tough times, im still in a better position than 99% of the world. Troubles are all relative, I consider myself to be as lucky as anyone.

You are a good guy, Shaven.

:cheers

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I have already taken care of what my parents will need for next month, i personally don't need money for much and the feeling of giving is better than anything in the world. Even with some financially tough times, im still in a better position than 99% of the world. Troubles are all relative, I consider myself to be as lucky as anyone.

You are a good guy, Shaven.

:cheers

Sounds good. Let's hit this then. 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Likewise. They will get 100 bucks anyway and we'll try this again...maybe Saturday.

we'll need a real capping session to get our 5 though.

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Heaven forbid, I hope we didn't go 4-1.....I'll feel like shit if I provided the lone loser here.

got lost

2348ji23e

I had two winners in yesterday's POD thread: Elon +120 and Oregon +165 and I was to chicken to post them in here because I didn't want to be the reason you lost money. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

I had two winners in yesterday's POD thread: Elon +120 and Oregon +165 and I was to chicken to post them in here because I didn't want to be the reason you lost money.

If you posted them we would have won, but instead you are the reason that a young sea turtle will not make it to the age of one.

:(