TTP where are my cookies??

5 star bomb

EOG Master
I emailed TTP and ordered 4 boxes of girl scouts cookies. Well the girl scouts have been all over my neighborhood this whole week and still havent heard from ttp on delivery of my cookies. I think hes stiffing me :+whipping

Re: TTP where are my cookies??

Big question here is...did you already pay for them??????? If so, he might be taking little chunks at a time collecting for patsfan:houra

mofome

Banned

Thats not true.

I wont delete this, but you never emailed or bought any cookies from TTP.

Blondie

EOG Master

OMG I can't believe I just read this.

5 star are you REALLY that stupid, low or that much of a slimeball?

I believe TTP said they would be in during March for those that did by them.

There is usually a few weeks between when the orders are taken and when the delivery is.

Ours was almost a month I think...

Wow...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I ordered 4 boxes of thin mints. The girl scouts were delivering cookies in my neighborhood all week... I think ttp is gambling with the girl scout money

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey dipshit

They are different councils.

They will deliver at different times.

The girls here were delivering their cookies in November

Are you REALLY that much of a dumbass?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Came here just to update the guys who actually did buy and see this.

Thread over.

Corky never emailed me,contacted me, and most importantly bought anything from me.

Anyone who has I have been in contact with and just like the thread said the end of Feb.

rjt721

EOG Master

Hey dipshit

They are different councils.

They will deliver at different times.

The girls here were delivering their cookies in November

Are you REALLY that much of a dumbass?
Do you even need to ask?

mofome

Banned

talked with 5 star and admits he was not being honest:
-------<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (7:54:31 PM)</aim:timestamp>: ttp stiffed me
-------<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (7:55:11 PM)</aim:timestamp>: no he didnt, he doesnt have anything from you. i talked with him personally. he doesnt have your info even.
--------<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (7:55:42 PM)</aim:timestamp>: haha just fuckin around

J

joeybagadonuts

talked with 5 star and admits he was not being honest:

5star has completely lost it. He is making up stories about getting stiffed for cookies here, he is talking to himself via his ghost "TheShowstopper" at OGD, thanking himself for winners?

This kid has really lost it. Sociopath in the making.
:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

BTW, TTP, I PMed you the address to send the cookies. Just so you know, the money order from Wellsfargo for $60 was from me. There was no where to really put my name on it, so I signed it "joeybags"

mofome

Banned

We will buy them from TTP and then sell them for twice what we bought them for. Good business opportunity.

Another 5* meltdown thread.....WOW
This is exactly why you will spend the rest of your days down here, fucking dumbass

texansfan

EOG Master

Is someone going to start a thread saying that although 5 is lying again, at least he admits to his lies? The boy has no integrity at all, none.

WVU

EOG Master

Free 5 Star Bomb. I think posting in the asylum only is making him do terrible things to humanity

:LMAO

Free 5 Star Bomb. I think posting in the asylum only is making him do terrible things to humanity

:LMAO
He does a good job of that no matter where he's hangin' out. We all know this by now, don't we?

Came here just to update the guys who actually did buy and see this.

Thread over.

Corky never emailed me,contacted me, and most importantly bought anything from me.

Anyone who has I have been in contact with and just like the thread said the end of Feb.

Corky? Now that is the funniest fuckin thing I've read in a long long time. Fuckin Corky! That is now the 1starstiffs name. Funny thing is, is that I envision the day I see this assclown and he looks just like Corky.

tripp

EOG Master

Wow 5star..this is pretty bad shit. At first I liked you other than the stupid "top whatever posters" where you would list yourself. Other than that you seemed like a decent poster with some good opinions at times. Now you just seem like complete scum man. It goes from stiffing, to trying to call out other stiffs (being a hypocrite), to trying to pretend to be Journeyman, and now BLATANTLY LIEING about someone stiffing you not over a bet, but over selling GIRL GUIDE COOKIES. There's just "fucking around" for a good time and then there's being a flat out dick. You fall into the latter. Hope this guy is never allowed out of this place, because it will be a sad day for this site when he's back up into the main forum...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Wow 5star..this is pretty bad shit. At first I liked you other than the stupid "top whatever posters" where you would list yourself. Other than that you seemed like a decent poster with some good opinions at times. Now you just seem like complete scum man. It goes from stiffing, to trying to call out other stiffs (being a hypocrite), to trying to pretend to be Journeyman, and now BLATANTLY LIEING about someone stiffing you not over a bet, but over selling GIRL GUIDE COOKIES. There's just "fucking around" for a good time and then there's being a flat out dick. You fall into the latter. Hope this guy is never allowed out of this place, because it will be a sad day for this site when he's back up into the main forum...

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

Just messin with ttp oij213490

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

5idiot was born to be a loser. it's his destiny in life. amazing how stupid this dumb fuck is. this is the guy you show kids why not to be a fuck up in life. i can honestly say i feel bad for his parents. talk about bad luck being parents of arguably the biggest failure since the existence of the internet.