Nice beach outside of US......

Looking for some ideas.....I am limited on time no more than 4-5 days. but where is a nice beach outside the US that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Looking at something between 1-1.5K per person.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Re: Nice beach outside of US......

Not even close.

4 hours to the water from his dump.

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

4 hrs if you are walking, I can get to Jaco from Escazu in 1 hr 40 min

LESS than HOUR after new road

of course way TICOS work, new road might be 35-yrs away2348ji23e

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Punta Cana was a good deal when i went 2 years ago. all inclusive. all the Presidente I could flush through my gills. Good times.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Punta Cana was a good deal when i went 2 years ago. all inclusive. all the Presidente I could flush through my gills. Good times.

am i seeing this right, for 2 people to fly there and all inclusive its only around 2000-2300 for the both of you? :+clueless

for 5 days i punched in august

Any beach in CR that I have been to kicks the crap out of US beaches.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

am i seeing this right, for 2 people to fly there and all inclusive its only around 2000-2300 for the both of you? :+clueless

for 5 days i punched in august

flight from charlotte and stay of 5 nights and 3 rounds of golf was 950 2 years ago.

S

stucco43

try Roatan Honduras....an island 30 miles off the coast of Honduras surrounded by the planets 2nd largest coral reef...direct flights from Houston on Saturdays and Miami also...
this is one of the hidden gems in the carribean...the place is about to open a gulf course to..
and $1500 will go a long way...
i will see about locating some pictures...

S

stucco43

thanks OSU...i am lucky enough to work and live here...its nice...hidden gem...opening up Nikki Beach, Golf Course....30 miles off the coast of Honduras...and an unlimited amount of beautiful woman....
the language is english too do to the fact it once was British Honduras..
beers are around a dollar and woman him....a $2 callling card goes a long way....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thanks OSU...i am lucky enough to work and live here...its nice...hidden gem...opening up Nikki Beach, Golf Course....30 miles off the coast of Honduras...and an unlimited amount of beautiful woman....
beers are around a dollar and woman him....a $2 callling card goes a long way....

what airport would u fly into?

S

stucco43

On Saturdays and Weds...continental flies from Houston direct into roatan international airport....
also they fly direct from Miami...
Roatan has a nice little international airport , where u dont even have to land into the mainland...
also i believe TACA flies from Miami too....

Weather in the summer months hot?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

flight from charlotte and stay of 5 nights and 3 rounds of golf was 950 2 years ago.

just found 688 per person.. thats not including golf, but i'm thinking the ole lady wouldnt be to pleased if i left her for 5 or so hours to play a round 2938u4ji23

S

stucco43

In the summer its never goes over 89...the tradewinds start picking up and go all the way thru Jan....where i am sitting today its nice 73 little rain...normally you can expect 83 and low humidity...

Playa over Cancun for anyone over 30 yrs old. If you stay in Playa, be sure to stay in someplace north of Calle 20.

cheapseats

EOG Master

How are the locals, etc, safe to roll around the isle, restaurants, etc. Tx

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Outside the continental US. Maybe a bit pricier, but a garden of Eden experience.

http://www.dayhiker.com/directory/hawaii_nopali.htm

I was stationed in Pearl, but went here every long downtime I had. We rented a car to put our special services camping crap in and drove the entire island. You have a variety of scenes. But the road does not go around the island so the furthur you go, the sleepier it is. Have to cross one lane bridges. You can do the hike, helicopter or zodiac out of Princeville. Go to the softest white sands beches I have ever seen. Has nasty rip tides along current coasts. You stand in the shallows it almost pulls you off your feet. There is also another campground way above Na Pali. The wettest spot on the planet. You wake up everything is drenched, without rain. Passion fruit growing right there. Maybe most beautiful place I have ever witnessed. Very much like turn of the century plantation look in the rural areas. Weather similar all year long, but there is a rainy season. Without vehicle access, one of the least disturbed beaches in the world.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5