Arod is worse than bonds

driver8

EOG Addicted
Re: Arod is worse than bonds

Bonds is up front about being an asshole, that's more respectable.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

These 2 guys make one appreciate the greatness of Mantle and Mays

Fuck em both and go see if McGuire, Clemens and Palmereio are interested in starting a website called:

www.wecheatedoursport.com

Fuck Bonds and Ste-Rod ....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Besides the fact that these guys are potentially hurting their bodies long term, they are no different to me than most baseball players for the last 100 yrs. Cheating has been a part of baseball since the beginning. Everything from spitballs,vasoline,scuffing the ball,corking bats,stealing signs,that stupid fukin thing Bonds wears on his right arm at the plate,etc. If it weren't for the fact that this could encourage kids to take steroids, I would have no problem at all with it. I'm not condoning the actions but I don't think it's as big a deal as most do. The biggest problem I have with all the accused is that not one of them to this date has just man-uped and told the whole truth. By that I don't mean throwing others under the bus. I mean just telling the whole truth about their actions and the whole truth as to why they took them( I wanted to get better) and why they quit taking them (major league baseball started taking steroid use more seriously would be the answer I'm looking for there). It would be interesting to see how we would have handles these vices if we were to walk in their shoes for a while ( I know from the outside what we think we would do but how do we really know when we have never actually walked in their shoes). Now, let the bashing begin.:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

at least Ste-Rod gets to lick the vagina that Dennis Rodman banged

THERE'S A PLEASANT EARLY AM THOUGHT

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Bonds did so much growth hormone its noy even funny.

I always liked it when he would deny the steroid thing for
years,when in fact,he was telling the truth...was clean
of juice,but a pioneer in the hgh world.

Arod did a couple of cycles,no big deal.He's gained 15 pounds in 7
years or something like that.If he was juicing continually he would
be so big & ripped it wouldn't be funny.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bonds had a great career going

Sad in life how our decisions we make that we don't examine the "potential" long term feedback or effects come back to sometimes destroy everything ya worked so hard for

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I think Bonds is worse because he is the poster abuser. Guy was a skinny kid, and ballooned up to a behemoth. But Bonds is a focal point becaue of his off the field belligerent persona and locker room cancer presence. Everyone came after him because of his bad attitude and his combative nature. You had a lot of real guys around him growing up, his dad Bobby, Willie Mays and McCovey. They were good guys on and off the field for the most part. For the most part A Rod tries to be likable. Bonds just has this fuck off attitude. He is way worse.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Besides the fact that these guys are potentially hurting their bodies long term, they are no different to me than most baseball players for the last 100 yrs. Cheating has been a part of baseball since the beginning. Everything from spitballs,vasoline,scuffing the ball,corking bats,stealing signs,that stupid fukin thing Bonds wears on his right arm at the plate,etc. If it weren't for the fact that this could encourage kids to take steroids, I would have no problem at all with it. I'm not condoning the actions but I don't think it's as big a deal as most do. The biggest problem I have with all the accused is that not one of them to this date has just man-uped and told the whole truth. By that I don't mean throwing others under the bus. I mean just telling the whole truth about their actions and the whole truth as to why they took them( I wanted to get better) and why they quit taking them (major league baseball started taking steroid use more seriously would be the answer I'm looking for there). It would be interesting to see how we would have handles these vices if we were to walk in their shoes for a while ( I know from the outside what we think we would do but how do we really know when we have never actually walked in their shoes). Now, let the bashing begin.:+textinb3

I played a lot of competitive ball in the old days, right when juicing was starting up. And in baseball, the attitude is it ain't cheating if you do not get caught. Some guys knew without juicing they could never make it out of the farms. And a lot don't even use it to get big and strong but just to repair thier broke down body after or even during a way too long of season. If they ever tested for uppers, bennies or greenies back then they could not have found enough players not on them to field two teams to play each other. There are Hall of famers that cheated thier way in. Sorry, no bash from me. Forget the cliche cheaters never prosper.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

If your not cheating, the guys that are leave you in the dust no matter how hard you try. This is not about effort, but enhanced competitive advantage. You could try forever, and still not overcome that cheat.

When your in Little League they always preach it does not matter if you win or lose it is how you play the game. You gave it your all, you tried. Go to the snack shack and get you after game junk food. But the higher up you go, that all becomes a memory. It is all about performance. And performance enhancing drugs. During it's heyday, guys that did not juice did not make it out of the farms no matter how hard they tried. What we were taught was if you want to make it to the next level, you have to cheat.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Arod / Bonds

Uses Steriods Yes Yes
Cheated on wife Yes Yes
Lied to their Fans Yes Yes
Needs to be in the Hall of Fame No No
Racist No Yes

Not much difference in the two players.