Anybody else live in a 100%, White place ?

55 units or so, no Blacks, nobody looks Hispanic, all old whities...I don't Love this place ! 100% Honkie, 70% + elderly or Senior.

Good place to die ? :+clueless

Re: Anybody else live in a 100%, White place ?

I live in a 4 unit dwelling and it's all white people

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how long before the white folk is the outcast of this country?

i feel like i live in northern mexico.. at work i cant understand 98% of the people, as they all speak spanish

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Yes all of the interior walls and outside walls of my house are white. Although different shades of white.:finger004

A bit like the population where I live.

What a dumb fuck question

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I live in a city with like 4 white people total. I guess that would be a no.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

FWIW:

Back in the ?50?s there was a law that any Negros remaining in town after sundown were subjected to arrest. :+whipping

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

55 units or so, no Blacks, nobody looks Hispanic, all old whities...I don't Love this place ! 100% Honkie, 70% + elderly or Senior.

Good place to die ? :+clueless

Sounds like the crime rate is low. :+textinb3

I'm not racist, but I'm aware that the the black population is 0% in my condo complex. If you never see a black person, at the mailbox ( in 5 years), then then no black family lives here ?

I've lived in places that were 70% Mexican, and I'm the minority, there !

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Had two blacks in my school from K-12, no Asains, Mexicans, nothing. School is still 99% white.

Welcome to Mayberry.

J

joeybagadonuts

I live in a city with like 4 white people total. I guess that would be a no.

EPA representin'

Did you read that article in the SF Chronicle the other day that said that whites are now a minority in many bay area cities, including 3 where asians make up more than 50%?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

EPA representin'

Did you read that article in the SF Chronicle the other day that said that whites are now a minority in many bay area cities, including 3 where asians make up more than 50%?

Missed it. Seems that way in Santa Clara county though. All kinds of different ethnic populations around Cupertino, Milpitas area. San Mateo to EPA is all mexican in the hood and whites in the nicer areas.

All i know is i'm buying a house in San Jose. One we're looking at sold for $700k in 2006 and is down to $325k now.

J

joeybagadonuts

Is it a positive or negative experience?

Personally, I've lived here my whole life basically so I'm used to it. The city I live is about 65% white, but my high school had kids of all races.

Out of my 5 best friends growing up, one was black, one was latin, one was asian, one was half indian/tongan, and i was the token whiteboy. People used to call us the United Nations.
:LMAO

Single family dwelling. All white here.

City has less than 3% ethnic diversity.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Personally, I've lived here my whole life basically so I'm used to it. The city I live is about 65% white, but my high school had kids of all races.

Out of my 5 best friends growing up, one was black, one was latin, one was asian, one was half indian/tongan, and i was the token whiteboy. People used to call us the United Nations.
:LMAO

:LMAO That's funny. Where do you live again? Mountain View?

J

joeybagadonuts

Missed it. Seems that way in Santa Clara county though. All kinds of different ethnic populations around Cupertino, Milpitas area. San Mateo to EPA is all mexican in the hood and whites in the nicer areas.

All i know is i'm buying a house in San Jose. One we're looking at sold for $700k in 2006 and is down to $325k now.

Those were 2 of the cities w/ 50%+ asian.

Totally right about from SM to EPA, mexicans all live in the shitty areas, white in the nice parts.

SJ is a GREAT place to look for buying a nice priced home/condo. Not sure how familiar with SJ you are, but when they built that Santana Row mall/condo area. They way overbuilt and lots of vacancies. I found a place I looked at 5 years ago for $650k that is going for $389k. Not a bad deal. Other areas in SJ I'd look at are the "rose garden" area, and in and around Santa Clara U over on The Alameda St, and if you want a nice condo down town, check out some of the places around HP pavilion. There are some great buys right now. I would also look around cupertino (lots of big companies there that pay well in case you wanna rent it out one day) and the prices have dropped a ton.

Matt Rain

EOG Enthusiast

220 units. 2 blacks that I know of.

Cheap government-subsidized high-rises are literally 2 blocks away - about 1/3 black, 1/3 white and 1/3 hispanic/asian/slavic/arab.

J

joeybagadonuts

:LMAO That's funny. Where do you live again? Mountain View?

Worked in Mountain View till a few weeks ago.

I've lived in SF and SJ both for a few years, but moved back to Burlingame (where I grew up). It's right near the Airport. I've always wanted to buy a house here ( I bought a duplex with my dad 5 yearsa ago that I live in now) but 2br 1ba houses are still going for a million plus and I don't want to spend that much. So like you, looking in the south bay as prices have come way down. Also, if you want to be closer to SF, take a look at San Bruno or South San Fran, many good buys there at 50% of what they cost 4 years ago...

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

hell i live in a city of 25,000 95% white still. think its the cold that keep the black out

J

joeybagadonuts

Ok Beantownjim...:LMAO

I know- idiotic.

A black man is president and people still think that blacks are more likely to bring crime than white. I know FAR MORE white criminals than blacks.

:+clueless

( i think Hal might be trying to be funny)

texansfan

EOG Master

I know- idiotic.

A black man is president and people still think that blacks are more likely to bring crime than white. I know FAR MORE white criminals than blacks.

:+clueless

( i think Hal might be trying to be funny)

I'm thinking he was joking, that's why I referenced BTJ. :smoking2:

Wade

EOG Master

Anybody have a list of whitest countries in the world? I'm alergic to black people and need to move.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Try Bush 43's neighborhood in Dallas

the only AA is when Condi shows up to "fuck my favt ex President"

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'm guessing New Zealand is pretty close to the top.

Bad guess. Place was inhabited by non whites, the Maori, before the Brits stole it from them. Also another large percentage is for laborers, Philippines and Indonesia. Right around 75%. Chinese money people there also. Better go to a country where natives were white, and it is cold as hell. Scandanavian would work.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

For example Finland is over 98% white.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The white man is going to be extinct pretty soon, they're a dying breed.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Not to sound racist but in my town if you see a black woman in a bentley downtown it's kgs wife. Garnett family is one of two black families in the whole town and the other is a mix so I don't know if that counts

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

I just watched this for the first time, good movie.

American History X

<object width="640" height="481"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/QVF8KL7N3430f81b2fc3e5424e0135f013968bb6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/QVF8KL7N3430f81b2fc3e5424e0135f013968bb6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="481"></embed></object>

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Does Memphis count :+clueless

i live in memphis,lol.i live in one of the few decent apartments i could find where its pretty even ethnic wise and everyone gets along.i told the manager when i moved in this place color don't matter to me but if i see shit going down i don't like such as dope dealing and shit in front of my kids i'm going to put my foot down.sure enough a couple days later these two dudes that live together are out there dealing dope,jeans hanging below the ass and my lil girl said daddy his butt is showing.then these same guys start fist fighting each other and shit and i told them they needed to stay in the fucking house if they want to sell drugs because i don't want my kids seeing it.things calm down then they start up again so i went and told the manager either i go or they do so she kicked them out.next the mexican upstairs would get drunk on tequila then take some acid and be outside shooting a shotgun at three in the morning and this shit went on for months and finally one night the law asked if i wanted to press some charges because one of his stray shots almost hit our window and i said yes i do.then finally his ass got kicked out too.always an idiot in every bunch.