Monday 2-23-09 Plays

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member
My first week on EOG was not a pretty one. I need to work on picking some winners this week and get myself into the positive on EOG posts. I have one play that I am posting for now and will post more as I make them. I wanted to make this play before the line goes any further in the wrong direction for my play.

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap> 2/23/2009 1:26 PM </TD><TD noWrap> Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 220.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 200.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Basketball - 513 Louisville -1? -110 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is probably a square play, but I do not see Louisville loosing to Georgetown. Georgetown has won 2 of it's last 10, only beating Rutgers and South Florida. On the other hand Louisville has only lost 2 of it's last 10, granted one of those was against a week ND team at the time and the other was against Connecticut. Louisville is 16-10 ats while Georgetown has managed to cover only 7 times all year. I have put my trust in Georgetown a few time this year only to loose. One of which was a posted play this weekend on EOG against Marquette. There are alot of people that are talking about Georgetown fighting for a spot in the tournament, but this fight started well before this game. Louisville is fighting as well. They are are fighting for a #1 seed in the Big East tournament and are in a position to achieve it. Both teams are going to be trying to win and both teams are going to be ready for this game, I just see Louisville coming out on top despite being on the road. This will be a great game and BOL what ever side you are on.

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member
Re: Monday 2-23-09 Plays

Adding:

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap> Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 220.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 200.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Basketball - 521 College Charleston +2? -110 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member

Adding a second half play on L'ville, might be a little risky after the first half shot by Gtown to end the half, but I think L'Ville gets the momentum back in the second half and wins or plays the second half close.

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap> 2/23/2009 7:59 PM </TD><TD noWrap> Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 110.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> 100.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Basketball - 513 Louisville +2 -110 for 2nd Half </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member

As temping as it was, I am going to stay away from the Sooners game and leave well enough alone on college. I will watch the game and see if a play makes sense to me at the half, but happy with 3-0 today. 19-22-5 overall since my EOG start. Alot of work to do...

GL to all that have some action on the 9:00 game.

golfinggambler

EOG Senior Member

I am glad that I did not make a play on Oklahoma last night and used some restraint. 19-22-5 going into tonight.