Final Resolution to The Docs Contest

mofome

Banned
For starters, Wade and Doc are not at all to blame for any of the confusion or the delays. They have been waiting on information to come to them and there was some mis-communication about how winnings were to be awarded. The heavy turn over in staff here was the cause of some of that.

Moving on, Wade from Docs is going to paypal me one half of the total prize money that was to be awarded. The Shrink is going to take care of the other half. From there The Shrink and I will award people their prizes either via paypal or a personal check. We will work with each winner to get them paid how they would like to be paid.

For those who won first prize and the chance to work for Docs, please contact Doc sports at this email address: wmoseman0932@juno.com .

Please do not call Docs to ask for your prizes, they are all in our hands now after working out the details with The Shrink and Wade. Prizes and money were never the issue, it all came down to a communications break down.

Thank you again for your patience. We apologize for the delays and confusion.

Winners:
Please PM me with the the information needed to send you either a personal check or a paypal.

Thank you,

Joe

Last edited:

mofome

Banned
Re: Final Resolution to The Docs Contest

NFL Winners:

1. Pickandwin: $300
  2. Brewers in 7: $200
  3. driver8: $100
  4. Chackie: $150
  5. KZBOLT: $500
  6. Journeyman: Contract

College Winners:

1. Aca: $300
  2. Lucky: $200
  3. Ballwonder: $100
  4. The Voice: $150
  5. rjt: $500
  6. Buskie: Contract

mofome

Banned

Ok so ken is going to send me the funds. I will award 1250$ to people via paypal and 1250 to people via personal check.

That is the easiest way to do it. So, if you accept paypal, please let me know in your PM.

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

Thanks a lot Mo way to come through for us little people!!!!!! 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Brewers
RJT
ballwonder

all paid via paypal. Im eating some fees here so I only have about 381 left in paypal which means I can pay out about $350 more.

Everyone else will be paid with a check.

mofome

Banned

Chackie check in the mail in the morning.

4 guys down.

mofome

Banned

No.

Wade sent 1250 via paypal, but paypal takes out fees to the recipient. Ken is taking care of the other half. I will only end up paying about 100 bucks. Nada.

Much thanks to Wade and Shrink. I said I would take care of it if I had to, but fortunately I do not. There was never an issue on either Kens or Docs part, there was just a break down in communication.

mofome

Banned

Thanks a lot Mo way to come through for us little people!!!!!! 12io4j2w90

Dont be silly. You deserve the best and I feel badly when it is not extended to you. Thankfully, we've got things straightened out.

Wade

EOG Master

No.

Wade sent 1250 via paypal, but paypal takes out fees to the recipient. Ken is taking care of the other half. I will only end up paying about 100 bucks. Nada.

Much thanks to Wade and Shrink. I said I would take care of it if I had to, but fortunately I do not. There was never an issue on either Kens or Docs part, there was just a break down in communication.

You welcome :shoot:

mofome

Banned

Paid via paypal:

1. Lucky
  2. Ballwonder
  3. rjt
  4. Brewers in 7

Checks going out tomorrow:

1. Chackie
  2. KZBOLT
  3. Driver8

Yet to hear from:

1. Pickandwin
  2. Aca
  3. The voice

I only have 171 left in my paypal so it would be most convenient if I could paypal 150 to The Voice and then send checks to the others.

Hope to hear from the other guys soon.

ty

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

No.

Anyone else think it is ridiculous that as an employee of EOG, MO is eating fees and runs contests with his own money? Why isn't EOG/Shrink paying for these?

J

joeybagadonuts

Anyone else think it is ridiculous that as an employee of EOG, MO is eating fees and runs contests with his own money? Why isn't EOG/Shrink paying for these?

Yea, I never understood that. The Shrink is a rich man, and owns the fuckin site, Mo shouldn't EVER have to pay ANYTHING.
:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Whoa!! The Shrink and Wade are paying all of this money. I am picking up some fees because paypal is a pain in the ass. Ken doesnt even use paypal so im sure he had no idea and its simply not a big deal. There has not once been a situation where I asked The Shrink for something and he has not extended to me any generosity that he could.

Shrink helps me out with great plays, gives me a job that I love, has my back when needed, forgives me when I make mistakes, and allows me to come up with contests for the forum. He gives, gives, gives, gives and gives some more. If there was something going on that was not right, I would talk with him about it instantly. I could not be luckier.

Paypal is a pain in the butt, but the fees are not a problem. Not even close.

mofome

Banned

Yea, I never understood that. The Shrink is a rich man, and owns the fuckin site, Mo shouldn't EVER have to pay ANYTHING.

The Shrink owns a site that isn't making money yet he still gives me a job that I love, gives me a ton of freedom, and gives me anything I ask for.

This contest had its bump, but working for The Shrink has been as good of an experience as possible; Better even.

J

joeybagadonuts

The Shrink owns a site that isn't making money yet he still gives me a job that I love, gives me a ton of freedom, and gives me anything I ask for.

This contest had its bump, but working for The Shrink has been as good of an experience as possible; Better even.

True, just looking out for ya, bud.

You are just too generous sometimes I think. :cheers

mofome

Banned

True, just looking out for ya, bud.

You are just too generous sometimes I think. :cheers

Thanks man. Ken is far too generous himself. We have a great working relationship.

giving is fun man, something I wish I had more opportunity to do.

mofome

Banned

Brewers in 7 Paid
Lucky Paid
RJT Paid
Ballwonder Paid

Driver: Check is in the mail
Chackie: Check is in the mail
KZBOLT: Check is in the mail
The Voice: Check is in the mail

waiting to hear from:

Aca
Pick and Win

If there is any doubt that this guy wants to do the right thing in life, I wouldnt know where it would come from.

mofome

Banned

Kosar has never had a useful or helpful thought or suggestion. Just dim witted jabs, one after another.

Productive.