Albert Hayesworth to the Redskins a Done Deal

Re: Albert Hayesworth to the Redskins a Done Deal

Guess you haven't watched many Bears games. It was pretty well known that Hester didn't work much on his receiving in practice. Anyways, what team has worse receivers than Chicago?

philly , giants , skins

that's only one division. Prolly a bunch more also

I lost fading the bears since hester won the game single handedly. Was that the one vs minn?

tripp

EOG Master

philly , giants , skins

that's only one division. Prolly a bunch more also

I lost fading the bears since hester won the game single handedly. Was that the one vs minn?

Did you just say the GIANTS have worse WR's than the BEARS?! I don't even know how to respond to that. No point arguing if that's really your opinion. That's about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read here.

Wow, cannot believe that was just said.

mofome

Banned

The player rep for free agent Albert Haynesworth denies a report that his client has a contract in place with the Redskins.
The agent has to say this. No talks are allowed until the Feb. 27 free agent period (even though everyone does it). "He doesn?t have a deal with another team," said agent Chad Speck. "We continue to keep the lines of communication open with Tennessee. The rumors...are completely false." 30 teams phoned Speck about the Houson Chronicle's report, indicating that speculation Haynesworth's market will be weaker than expected is incorrect. Feb. 24 - 10:23 pm et
Source: NFL.com

mofome

Banned

Did you just say the GIANTS have worse WR's than the BEARS?! I don't even know how to respond to that. No point arguing if that's really your opinion. That's about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read here.

Wow, cannot believe that was just said.

They have a worse Qb than the bears, but not worse WRs with a full roster. Cee is obviously talking post Plax.

tripp

EOG Master

Guess you haven't watched many Bears games. It was pretty well known that Hester didn't work much on his receiving in practice. Anyways, what team has worse receivers than Chicago?

Exactly. Hester is one of the worst WR's in the league without doubt. Give me Champ Bailey as a WR over Devin Hester. Just because your fast doesn't mean you're worth anything as a WR.

I'll take Hester any day on the Jets as a RETURNER. As a WR I'd prefer he went elsewhere.

tripp

EOG Master

They have a worse Qb than the bears, but not worse WRs with a full roster. Cee is obviously talking post Plax.

Post Plax it still isn't close. Hixon, Toomer, and Smith or Davis, Hester and Lloyd? If you choose the latter I don't even know what to say other than this debate is pointless.

mofome

Banned

Exactly. Hester is one of the worst WR's in the league without doubt. Give me Champ Bailey as a WR over Devin Hester. Just because your fast doesn't mean you're worth anything as a WR.

I'll take Hester any day on the Jets as a RETURNER. As a WR I'd prefer he went elsewhere.

hester would have much much better numbers if his qb was better than anyone in this thread.

mofome

Banned

Post Plax it still isn't close. Hixon, Toomer, and Smith or Davis, Hester and Lloyd? If you choose the latter I don't even know what to say other than this debate is pointless.

hixon
toomer
smith
davis

who?

The giants would trade hixon and toomer for lloyd and hester.

mofome

Banned

lets not forget olsen who is much better than all of those people you listed for either team.

orton is just pathetic.

tripp

EOG Master

hixon
toomer
smith
davis

who?

The giants would trade hixon and toomer for lloyd and hester.

not a chance. hixon is 20x the reciever lloyd and hester are combined. you have to be kidding me with this shit right now

mofome

Banned

hixon isnt 20x the wr that I am. You're out of your mind.

hixon lmfao

d ray

EOG Dedicated

washington IS known for spending their money wisely

orton blows, but does have nothing to work with. If they didnt have forte it could be the worst offense in history.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

In an unpresedented move, the Walter Payton Memorial Fantasy Football League will create a 13th team and allow Daniel Snyder ownership of a franchise. :LMAO

not a chance. hixon is 20x the reciever lloyd and hester are combined. you have to be kidding me with this shit right now
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

hixon sucks dick