Poster K-ONE

Anyone know if this person is on drugs? The last two days of posts from this character have been worse than reading ID and 5 star bomb.

Get well soon K-one

Re: Poster K-ONE

Anyone know if this person is on drugs? The last two days of posts from this character have been worse than reading ID and 5 star bomb.

Get well soon K-one

If he is, I hope he shares. 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Cee, I remember beating poster K-one in fantasy bases. You?

In all seriousness, I like K-one. We're different, obviously, but he doesn't bring drama, he does bet, he is well educated, and he can take as much shit as he dishes out.

I like K-ONE threads. 12io4j2w90

Identity threads, well :handjob:

But 5star threads, Id rather :shoot:

Cee, I remember beating poster K-one in fantasy bases. You?

In all seriousness, I like K-one. We're different, obviously, but he doesn't bring drama, he does bet, he is well educated, and he can take as much shit as he dishes out.

LoL yeah, recently he's been drama man tho?

mofome

Banned

LoL yeah, recently he's been drama man tho?

yeah, hes been fired up it seems. I don't mind. hes honest at least, hes not coming on just to start drama. He sees something he doesnt like he posts. He is in a bad mood or tired of something, he posts. Not like he comes on here with some plot to start drama. Those are the people who I got tired of.

Get well soon K-one

Thanks for your concern, don't hesitate to use the ignore feature especially if you compare my posts to ID and 5 Star .... I would

:pop:

Thanks for your concern, don't hesitate to use the ignore feature especially if you compare my posts to ID and 5 Star .... I would

:pop:
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

nah, i usually like your posts. Just this last few days seems like u were just on a mission to rip people hhaa

mofome

Banned

cee, get in march madness mode son! its almost back!

we need to go somewhere and watch the first 2 rounds

:houra