mofome do you have your own place?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: mofome do you have your own place?

i lived with my grandmother until was about 26 years old on and off basically taking care of her.i see nothing wrong with it.

eat shit fiveteamer.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Mike says it but I'm the one that's wrong? :+clueless

Life's so unfair!!! :LMAO

ballwonder

EOG Master

Gabe nice pic. U updating these things daily or what. I have a request since we dont have not such nice weather along the east coast. How about a bitch sitting poolside or something. You look a little high in the picture, you smoking again?

Apple

Banned

I dont do anything bad anymore.. No booze, drugs, fatting food, nothing..

I just hate SBR and everyone down with them. Hopefully people continue to clown on those bitches.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Mike says it but I'm the one that's wrong? :+clueless

Life's so unfair!!! :LMAO
Problem is I had just ordered a pie and was starving. Lost my appetite. I will never again read this site around dinner time.:doh1

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Problem is I had just ordered a pie and was starving. Lost my appetite. I will never again read this site around dinner time.:doh1

My bad! Hey! We could start our own fad diet!!! There are plenty of fatty's in America. Holla at me and let's get this thing going. 91023i2ndw;l

Sweded are you still married to that tile laying son of a bitch ?

Not married, but we own a house together.

And he's more than a tile laying son of a bitch....the man is a magician with carpet. Pun intended. :devil:

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

this thread sucks - seems everyone is bitter and mean lately. cheer up -

:cheers:cheers

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Guys at SBR used to say that you lived at home with your dad. Can you quash these rumours guy?

god bless.
hey fivetimer...you didnt make it pal

now go sip your safeway wine...and head back to SBR to stroke off willie bumble's...jjsilvers...and biscuit breads ghost accounts 91023i2ndw;l :LMAO

Apple

Banned

Did you see those ugly bitches with tacomax??? LOL

How much crack has that dude smoked in his life, what a freak.. I loved how everyone clowned him when the pics were posted, he had no right talking about anyone looking while like Orphan Annie..

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Did you see those ugly bitches with tacomax??? LOL

How much crack has that dude smoked in his life, what a freak.. I loved how everyone clowned him when the pics were posted, he had no right talking about anyone looking while like Orphan Annie..
lmfao...ya he talks down on alot of people...and his ghost accounts do as well :hangt