Do you think Journey will pay TTINCO and be back posting at EOG?

Do you think Journey will pay TTINCO and be back posting at EOG?

• Total voters
I say no. Journey would rather go back to therx than pay the 6 or 7 dimes.

What do you think?

Will Journey be back?

:pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Do you think Journey will pay TTINCO and be back posting at EOG?

Eggyolksoup posted not too long ago.....

I think Egg Yolk is banned or not allowed to post either.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2005906 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-07-09, 09:18 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2005906", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2005906 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Do you think Journey will pay TTINCO and be back posting at EOG?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think most people here don't give a fuck if he comes back or if you leave. I wish he'd pay his debt so TT could get his money but who cares where he posts here or anywhere again.

ID, we all chipped in and got you a t-shirt. Is it XL or XXL?

Ghostie - obviously you care or (1) you would not have read this thread and (2) you would not have expended the energy to respond in this thread.

:mutley

dobe - what do you think you bring to the table lil buddy? LOL

Wade

EOG Master

Why would anyone bet with someone on a compulsive gambling forum?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

It was a choice of expending energy farting or responding to this thread but I didn't have to fart. Satisfied? :shoot:

Wade

EOG Master

Archie how do you like our new president?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Is that why we don't see Jman around? What kind of bet did he and TT make?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Wade,

About as much as our last one. We're still in Iraq and the economy is still in the shitter.... What's changed? It doesn't matter who the president is, Congress is the most fucked up collection of idots on the planet.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

ID, I'm one of the few that like you here but these polls are lame.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Wade,

About as much as our last one. We're still in Iraq and the economy is still in the shitter.... What's changed? It doesn't matter who the president is, Congress is the most fucked up collection of idots on the planet.

Congress fights for their job each day, unless their name happens to be McCain or Kennedy. Both are locked in sadly enough. Tells you one thing at least in those 2 places--bought BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!
Now when the day comes (won't be in my lifetime probably) where the President of the US doesn't bear a label of Democrat or Republican; at that time maybe you can see "REAL CHANGE". Until then--carry on morons! It's all money driven if you had ANY doubts!
$5 or 5 million; the only thing the elected understand. Then they hire lawyers so YOU AND THE REST OF US ---don't see it! Maybe they call them accountants these days. Forget party labels and work to DEFEAT those that carry a D or R!

sorry, fuegs. i'd like to stay where our community stands on this issue. i am sorry you do not like the thread.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

I have 0 doubt that Journey will be back, sooner rather than later.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

sorry, fuegs. i'd like to stay where our community stands on this issue. i am sorry you do not like the thread.

I just don't think the community cares.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Congress fights for their job each day, unless their name happens to be McCain or Kennedy. Both are locked in sadly enough. Tells you one thing at least in those 2 places--bought BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!
Now when the day comes (won't be in my lifetime probably) where the President of the US doesn't bear a label of Democrat or Republican; at that time maybe you can see "REAL CHANGE". Until then--carry on morons! It's all money driven if you had ANY doubts!
$5 or 5 million; the only thing the elected understand. Then they hire lawyers so YOU AND THE REST OF US ---don't see it! Maybe they call them accountants these days. Forget party labels and work to DEFEAT those that carry a D or R!

They carry D or R ; Because they are too little to be themselves and stand up!
It's a very REAL sickness! If you are one or the other; please get help!

sl55

EOG Veteran

Where is the"who gives a shit " option?

PO69

EOG Master

Well I can guarantee you that journeyman will be back, but his debt will not be paid. And it isnt any business of ours at all if his debt is paid or not.

Honestly, this site needs journeyman

He'll be posting here long before he is at the Rx. FACT.

The only way Journeystiff pays back TT is if shrink pays the debt off for him which could happen someday site is so much better without his useless threads he was paid to start

What do you think?

Will Journey be back?

I doubt Journey even has 6 or 7 grand in his bank account, what does living in your parents basement pay these days:smoking2:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Well I can guarantee you that journeyman will be back, but his debt will not be paid. And it isnt any business of ours at all if his debt is paid or not.

Honestly, this site needs journeyman

This site or any gambling sites do not need stiffs...anything related to gambling is our business...

WVU

EOG Master

This site or any gambling sites do not need stiffs...anything related to gambling is our business...

stiffs are on both sides of the counter. It will always be that way

That is true, but the balance is no way equal on both sides....greed is a powerful drug...

And a few whales stiffing a book can really affect who gets paid and who doesn't. Similar to a pyramid scheme. Trust is only as good as the last payment in this business, sadly.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

And a few whales stiffing a book can really affect who gets paid and who doesn't. Similar to a pyramid scheme. Trust is only as good as the last payment in this business, sadly.

Just ask Lenny....it is really a shame how this business ruined his reputation and integrity...

WVU

EOG Master

That is true, but the balance is no way equal on both sides....greed is a powerful drug...

Depends on how you look at it. When a book stiffs it can be for millions. So I would say the book side is potentially the worst. If books did not have credit players they would not get stiffed except for the occasional charge back. Posters stiffing posters is just so stupid it is not even worth mentioning.

what a fucking tool you are..........really........things a slow i know, but WTF

What do you think?

Will Journey be back?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Depends on how you look at it. When a book stiffs it can be for millions. So I would say the book side is potentially the worst. If books did not have credit players they would not get stiffed except for the occasional charge back. Posters stiffing posters is just so stupid it is not even worth mentioning.

Agents can be the worst...

mofome

Banned

Journey does not have an interest in posting for the time being but he is going to take care of things with TT anyway.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Journey does not have an interest in posting for the time being but he is going to take care of things with TT anyway.

Mo....got some swampland down here in Costa Rica to sell you:LMAO:LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post415123 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> Today, 12:39 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Journeyman <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_415123", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Sep 2003

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_415123><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->First off I would like to say I hope poster Wrigley drops dead....they fucking hypocrite, he use to beg me for a mod job at The Rx, emailing me all the time.

All these bashers did was delay the entire process even longer...there was no way anything was going to be taken care of with them running their traps.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He's across the street whining as usual. He's just a stiff looking for a reason not to pay, nothing more.