Obama urges Americans not to "stuff money in mattresses"

<tt>NYT SUNDAY: Obama can not assure economy will grow again by end of year; Urges Americans not to 'stuff money in mattresses'... Developing...

</tt>Of course not.

Stuffing money in mattresses will make it more difficult for the Marxist to confiscate it. :doh1

What a beautiful, inspiring message after pissing away a TRILLION, huh Doc? I mean, "Barack is soooooo presidential..."

Bend over, America....resisting will only make it hurt more...

Next time vote Republican. :thumbsup

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Obama urges Americans not to "stuff money in mattresses"

I can imagine how long it would take you to fill up a mattress on that
Asst 3rd Shift Mgrs job at Burger King Mr Gates ....

I can imagine how long it would take you to fill up a mattress on that
Asst 3rd Shift Mgrs job at Burger King Mr Gates ....

After your Kenyan bankrupts the US Treasury, remind me to holler before I approach the bridge you're living under.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

How did Bush manage to run up an 11 trillion dollar debt?

I will be under a bridge ?

Hmmmm .... house paid off and I do all cash transactions ... have no debt
and pulled everything out of market when I saw Cramer selling his bullshit

Yeah ... nice try but once again ya lose

roscoe

EOG Veteran

doc, let me know when the time is right to by dell!

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Massive inflation is what the piece of shit has assured us.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I guess you are worried about cutbacks in the janitorial dept at FOX News slick?

Unemployment Rate
Start of Reagan - 7.5%
2 Years Later - 10.8%

S&P 500

Start of Reagan - 131
19 months later - 102

Reagan inherited about a 7.5% unemployment rate when he took office in Jan. '81. By Jan. '83, a full TWO YEARS into "Reaganomics" the unemployment rate had ballooned to 10.8%! How's that for a market that is rejecting a president's agenda? The stock market was giving the exact same pessimistic opinion of the Reagan presidency. By August of 1982 the S&P 500 had dropped 22% from the start of the Reagan presidency. That was a full 19 month reaction to Reagan as opposed to the 6 week reaction to Obama the nuts on CNBC want us to listen to

I'd really love to hear Hannity or Limbaugh expain this away !!!

<style></style>It wasn't until Reagan's huge tax cuts were enacted in his Economic Recovery Tax Act that unemployment started going up- and it went up almost EVERY month for the next year and a half following those cuts. It wasn't until Reagan started RAISING taxes in late '82 and just about every year after that that unemployment started going DOWN and the stock market started going UP. If you want to upset a repug around the water cooler, just bring up those inconvenient facts.