Line Moves on Three Games While Entering Wagers

ballwonder

EOG Master
That annoys the shit out of me. Happend 3 times today on totals. Line moved 1 point against me. When I go back to those two games and go to wager on the third finally that one has moved 1 point against me. Frustrating to say the least.

:devil:

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Line Moves on Three Games While Entering Wagers

It sucks to be sure, BW. Especially when you see how many games land close to the number. Doesn't take much to move a CBB total, I imagine. Hopefully it won't affect your outcome, assuming you placed the bets anyway.:cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

Yeah I placed them munson bought I bought a full point which I dont like to normally due. Literally I was less than a minute in between wagers when it happened. It was the N. Iowa under, ODU Under and G Mason Under. All moved 1 point. I bought back so hope for the best and hope it was not even needed.

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats on the 3-0, first of all. Now, a comment, if I may. The books normally charge 10 cents per 1/2 point which I'll assume you paid in these games. If you check Pinnacle's dropdowns, the 1/2 points on totals are not worth the same as points on a side would be. I would not make a practice of buying points on totals. Luckily, like you said, it was not needed and didn't cost you a cent. :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

Congrats on the 3-0, first of all. Now, a comment, if I may. The books normally charge 10 cents per 1/2 point which I'll assume you paid in these games. If you check Pinnacle's dropdowns, the 1/2 points on totals are not worth the same as points on a side would be. I would not make a practice of buying points on totals. Luckily, like you said, it was not needed and didn't cost you a cent. :cheers

Thanks munson and thatnks for the comment as I value what you say. There was a thread I believe by try about buying up to 3 points in college hoops for the side. I might have missed it but what was your thoughts on that?