5starstiff's new payment plan is outlined!!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: 5starstiff's new payment plan is outlined!!

All the cool kids stiff their obligations these days. I call them the Obama Generation. Much easier to blame someone else.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD, This would have been a dead issue long ago and instead the only shit we read on here is stiff bashing. I am sick of reading the shit. None of the bashing has helped anyone get paid. All it has done was detract the attention away from matters that could help all of us.

I completely disagree with you and all the other bashers. You guys have said your piece. Why not let it go? You guys repeat the same things over and over thousands of times. I do not think that is good for the site at all. In fact that has given the site the opposite desired effect. Let it go already. The horse is dead. long dead. Chalk it up to lesson learned and move on.

The only issue here is a gambler stiffing on a gambling forum...

If you are sick of reading this thread then don't open it...if I didn't know better, I would think Ken is paying you to post...

I have learned nothing in this thread and nothing that you have added is of any importance...why don't you just lend your buddy 5Star the money to pay and then everyone lives happily ever after...he wouldn't dare stiff you.....:+textinb3

kid44

EOG Dedicated

5........ Every one in this world makes mistakes. Its those that correct them, and learn from them, that makes them better individuals. Simply had an issue and corrected it.
There is no need to continue talk about his PAST mistakes or addictions.
You, however, made a mistake (or many) like everyone else, but continue to not correct it. Maybe you love the attention, I do not know.

Personally I know you have a good heart, based on our dealings. A measly 300 to pay off is not worth all this BS. Weather Pats needs it or not is not the issue. Take care of it.

5 Star is right and wrong. He is right about guys like CT; he is an amazing asshole with nothing better to do than pile on and excrete some more of his personal anger and anymosity onto a faceless forum. But, at the same time, you're an idiot for not paying the money back that you owe, and somehow rationalizing it as well.

But, dont pay, its become at times amusing to read this tabloid.
Oh boy, the great one has spoken:finger004
Nice 1-2 on your swat at Clovers money:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

The only issue here is a gambler stiffing on a gambling forum...

If you are sick of reading this thread then don't open it...if I didn't know better, I would think Ken is paying you to post...

I have learned nothing in this thread and nothing that you have added is of any importance...why don't you just lend your buddy 5Star the money to pay and then everyone lives happily ever after...he wouldn't dare stiff you.....:+textinb3

VD, you have only been here since December. This shit has been going on for a long time. All you do here is bash the stiffs and occasionally throw out a small sample of your wisdom. You are late to the party over here. Many of us are sick of it, not just me. For what it is worth I offered to pay 5star's debt long ago. He refused. Why not mind your own business and enjoy your early retirement?

J

joeybagadonuts

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Why is this funny, dipshit?

Would you like to give me 14-1 for a dime that I do? I'll fly mofo out here to confirm since I know I'm gonna win....

:pop:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Would you like to give me 14-1 for a dime that I do? I'll fly mofo out here to confirm since I know I'm gonna win....

Would you like to give me 14-1 that I make $25 an hour? Ill have Mofo come out here to confirm.......... :pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

ill give you 14-1 odds in a 1-1 fight me vs u

I'll take tuckman for 1000/14000. Post up the $, big talker. I'll book you a flight to vegas for the end of march, sausage fingers. Tuckman lives there, I'll be there to watch and to collect my $$$. (not that this will ever happen b/c 5star is a pussy and scared and just talks out of his ass)

2348ji23e

5 star bomb

EOG Master

joeybag... there would only be 3 hits if I met u. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor, and me hitting yur gf from behind

And then 5 star feels a 4th 5th and 6th hit with the doctor trying to wake him up in the hospital.

J

joeybagadonuts

joeybag... there would only be 3 hits if I met u. Me hitting you, you hitting the floor, and me hitting yur gf from behind

So now you wanna fight me and tuckman? Like Jscam, you'd actually have to leave your parent's house to fight, or even meet, anyone.

Wow, you must be a real tough guy, did you also kick Laurent Robinson's ass???

Anyone else think that 5star is a lock for Douche of the year 2009? I don't think Jscam or Dr. Death have a shot.

5star -145
Field +120

:finger004

Every time you think 5tard is making progress he regresses to the mean. The really retarded sausage-fingered mean.

Much love brah:

So now you wanna fight me and tuckman? Like Jscam, you'd actually have to leave your parent's house to fight, or even meet, anyone.

Wow, you must be a real tough guy, did you also kick Laurent Robinson's ass???

Anyone else think that 5star is a lock for Douche of the year 2009? I don't think Jscam or Dr. Death have a shot.

5star -145
Field +120

:LMAO 5StarStiff is like a 20 yr old JJGold-the shit never stops pouring out of his mouth. At JJ could be funny-5star is just running his mouth & everyone knows damn well that he isn't showing up anywhere to fight anyone.

Silly little attention whore

WVU

EOG Master

I am not doubting that you own a gym. I am doubting that you use one.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

You guys are missing something here, I think...

5starstiff needs attention. He craves it like a crackhead craves crack. He has seen guys like J-man make a living by posting, & that's all he thinks about. He doesn't understand things like "honesty"or "integrity", b/c he's never had either.

So, he plows forward with the "no press is bad press" mindset, in a quest to become a powerposter. Notice how he always puts himself in all of his dopey "Top anything" lists. On one hand, he badly desires to be a "top" anything, but he'll settle for the only kind of pub he can get (bad) in hopes of achieving noteriety.

If only we'd completely ignore his every word, he would fade away forever. I've had him on ignore since the beginning of the year & just started(in this thread) reading his shit to see if he has any interest in manning up. I see that he doesn't. Maybe he can post how he'll beat me up, lol.

Back on ignore stiffy, & I wish that eveyone would disregard your irrevelant ass.

WVU

EOG Master

with all due respect buggy, I don't believe you are ignoring anything. You took him off ignore to read this thread and say your piece and now are putting him back on ignore?

:LMAO

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

with all due respect buggy, I don't believe you are ignoring anything. You took him off ignore to read this thread and say your piece and now are putting him back on ignore?

:LMAO

100 % correct. I just don't value his opinion on anything, this has very little to do with his stiffing. Nothing from him will help me in life or help me make money. Simple...12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

100 % correct. I just don't value his opinion on anything, this has very little to do with his stiffing. Nothing from him will help me in life or help me make money. Simple...12io4j2w90

false... i can help u make money in bases