any of you guys chew tobacco

Re: any of you guys chew tobacco

yes but i need something to wash down the pbr with. i have lots of bad habits.

blondee i like a woman that can chew with the men. nothing better than a hot girl in a flannel shirt spitting from her trailer steps on a brisk southern night.

i drink pbr. not to be confused with the great poster pbr. just to clear things up.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Yuck....

I don't even smoke anymore.

Congratulations, Blondie!

The Munchkin Man can remember a post you wrote a while back saying that you were going to quit.

The Munchkin Man is very glad to hear you made it.

:cheers

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
P.S. -- The Munchkin Man has made his Checker move.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Im a Copenhagen guy its pretty damn expensive for a broke college kid though i usually go with Longhorn....

Blondie

EOG Master

blondee i like a woman that can chew with the men. nothing better than a hot girl in a flannel shirt spitting from her trailer steps on a brisk southern night.

Well then you need to look elsewhere.

I do not chew

I do not wear flannel

I own a two story home not a trailer

I do not live in the south

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ut oh blondie, are u wrapped up in a game of strip checkers with the MM?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Are you going to be next?

No I only play strip checkers with you Tuck

How's the wedding plans coming?

i dont know what am i suppose to have done already? we should have the invitations in our hands soon to get mailed out...

Blondie

EOG Master

i dont know what am i suppose to have done already? we should have the invitations in our hands soon to get mailed out...

Good good

When is the wedding again?

Do you have caters, flowers, music, vows written, photographer, and all that jazz ready? :pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Good good

When is the wedding again?

Do you have caters, flowers, music, vows written, photographer, and all that jazz ready? :pop:

nov 21st, the place is picked out, we go sometime in april to pick out the menu, the dj guy has been taken care off.. uh no flowers, vows? wtf are those, i thought alll i had to do was say those 2 words "i do"...no go on the pictures yet either, but i could careless about having pics of this, her on the other hand might not agree 2938u4ji23

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

I do not chew

I do not wear flannel

Congrats, a 2 story house in Illinois should be worth about 8k. I've seen nicer trailers.

Timetopay

EOG Master

nov 21st, the place is picked out, we go sometime in april to pick out the menu, the dj guy has been taken care off.. uh no flowers, vows? wtf are those, i thought alll i had to do was say those 2 words "i do"...no go on the pictures yet either, but i could careless about having pics of this, her on the other hand might not agree 2938u4ji23

Is Bigbet doing the cake?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Tuckman is getting married?

Those fuckin mail orders catalog do work ....

CONGRATS

Occasionally. I go through about a can every two weeks. Normally its when Im watching a game like UK tonight. I used to smoke, gave that up more than a year ago, and would never do it again. Tobacco has never really gotten a grip on me, even cigs, I never did an intense amount routinely.

Skoal Longcut here. Or my friend Mickey has some ownership in a company called Timber Wolf, it is cheap. I go Timber Wolf Mint if I get that.

I never dip around females.

I do not chew

I do not wear flannel

I suppose I should get me some flannel and move into a trailer then. I almost meet your stereotype. Maybe I should call my sister and ask her to fuck as well. :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

I suppose I should get me some flannel and move into a trailer then. I almost meet your stereotype. Maybe I should call my sister and ask her to fuck as well. :LMAO

I was responding to his comment of this...

i cant chew that cheap shit. had some kodiak once damm near threw up all over the trailer. as that song by that girl goes blondee- then your not the one for me. if we cant share a nice dip and watch the nascar race on a cloudless sunny day while watching the neighbors engage in a little old dermestic violence in the trailer next to us then i need to find me a girl that can.

im not into hot women. they are the kind that will leave you. give me a fat woman who can cook rub my feet after working in the mines all day and give a good blow job and im all set. if she chews thats just a bonus.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

im not into hot women. they are the kind that will leave you. give me a fat woman who can cook rub my feet after working in the mines all day and give a good blow job and im all set. if she chews thats just a bonus.

wow you are rugged

funny story, at the school i went to, the president of one of the sororities dipped and she was HOT

I chew Skoal Straight. Same brand, same can for 18 years now. Started when I was 16. I'm not sure about quitting. I know I have to, and can go for a week without, but I go back to it. Gave up all the drugs and alcohol and can't shake the Skoal. It's gonna be the death of me one day I'm sure. I have what I call leather lip in the interior of my lip on the left side. Haven't moved my dip spot in about 10 years.

I chew Skoal Straight. Same brand, same can for 18 years now. Started when I was 16. I'm not sure about quitting. I know I have to, and can go for a week without, but I go back to it. Gave up all the drugs and alcohol and can't shake the Skoal. It's gonna be the death of me one day I'm sure. I have what I call leather lip in the interior of my lip on the left side. Haven't moved my dip spot in about 10 years.
lol.. havent moved my dip spot in 10 years :LMAO

ive been dipping for 2 years, not often. but i can see how you feel. if i dip late at night, im up till 8 in the mo-nin

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

thats not good...id suggest using another spot...i use 2 and it heightens the effect if you use an area you dont normally use:thumbsup