Auburn vs Baylor. 3 missed FTs in the last 8 seconds for the game to go under by 1. Who gets that lucky?

Re: Auburn vs Baylor. 3 missed FTs in the last 8 seconds for the game to go under by 1. Who gets that lucky?

Right there with you.

146's were out there early in the day... Whole lotta 146.5 here.

mofome

Banned
Re: Auburn vs Baylor. 3 missed FTs in the last 8 seconds for the game to go under by 1. Who gets that lucky?

yeah i had 146 and 147.

I mean I can't imagine I'll ever have teams go 25% from the line in the last 8 seconds for me to win by 1. Likely never in my life no matter how many games I bet. Then even a wide open look to end the game and a miss. The guy on aub makes 1 of 2 FTs and the over is a lock. He misses 2. Just bullshit.

100% luck.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

that's a stinger....2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

the worst part is that aub could have won in OT and I had them for the game. A guard, at home, with 8 seconds left, goes 0-2 from the line. Thats unbelievable. I could hope and pray for that to happen 100000 times for me and it aint gonna happen. Then a great ft shooter on Baylor gets fould and he misses the 2nd.

easy 2-0 turns into a tie and a loss.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Had Auburn for the 2nd half. Thanks Auburn. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

make 1 ft and we're in OT.

Take away the free throws... 9 times outta 10 the game goes over in that last minute. Oh well.

mofome

Banned

I make enough bad bets. I dont need the ones that I get right to lose.