PO69

EOG Master
Re: What are you on tonight?

MO, see you are covering right now!

I am not covering my moneyline, but you are covering

mofome

Banned

yeah they will get shelled. i would rather not have that bet.

det with 4 PPs and 36 shots with no goals.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

LMAO...22 pts scored in the final 3 minutes of the 1h. fuck

added 3rd qtr +2 and a very large position on UNDER 96.5 as well....let's get this!

diogee

Nothing for me...would lean over with these low shooting % and only 12 ft attempts but going to sit out since I have under for the game. On Utah -5 for game and staying put hoping Booz doesn't get in more foul trouble.

diogee - it's your money and no reason for you to follow me but think that utah ticket is a loser....either way, one of us will win so that is good. best wishes sir.

diogee

Staying put ID...if it loses it is just one loss. I only strive for 54-55% in the nba so no big deal to me. Like my position enough to not hedge. Best of luck...hope you push. :D

mofome

Banned

If Det can win this pucks game by 2 I may be able to live through the evening.

need 1 more. empty net, whatever it may be. need it.

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ed scores when im up 3-1

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

I have the most torturous losses of any human being in the fucking world. Det -1.5 winning with 50 seconds left and I lose.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

thats about 10 last minute losses in 2 days. 3 missed fts in the last 8 seconds to lose by .5 and now this

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%"><tbody><tr class="wagerhistpendingentry"><td>898581</td> <td>Straight </td> <td>65</td> <td>Loss</td> <td>DET Redwings (L)</td> <td>-1? +180</td> <td>
</td> <td>$200.00</td> <td>$360.00</td> <td>($200.00) </td></tr></tbody></table>

instead of winning 360 I lose 200.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

How could this happen to me so often? How is it possible? I dont win these ever.

mofome

Banned

yeah it was a bit smaller. but baylor over was an easy win i lost. det -1.5 lost in the last 50 seconds. psu over lost twice for me just a bad play. 0-3 on 3 pucks plays that all could have easily won. I actually watched these games and each team I had dominated the action and none won.

J

joeybagadonuts

Or at least you THINK that they know more than me! But hey it doesnt matter! As long as you are making $2000 a week betting on sports, then there is not much that I can help you with anyway

PO,

Are you saying you've made on average this year, 2k a week betting sports? I noticed you said you don't work, yet you have a family. Do you honestly think ONE single person here believes that nonsense? I know that you do bet, and post up for contests, etc. I'm not questioning whether you bet or not, but I sure as shit am questioning your alleged winning.

I'll gladly make a side bet with you, off the forum, that you have NOT made over 2k a week for this year, betting on sports. I'll even give you +200 on it.
:pop: