Last Post at EOG

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Re: Last Post at EOG

you guys are bad:rolleyes:.....hes a good kid learning some tuff lessons that we have all had to learn at one time or another. Gotta feel bad for somebody that cant pay back 300 rocks.:doh1

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

5starstiff is a broke kid who has no money and only bangs 9 or 10's anyone who believes that I have swamp land in Florida for sale. He was busted at SBR for saying he bang the girl in his avatar. That girl is Jen Sterger the famous FSU fan who did a playboy spread.

5starstiff is a broke kid who has no money and only bangs 9 or 10's anyone who believes that I have swamp land in Florida for sale. He was busted at SBR for saying he bang the girl in his avatar. That girl is Jen Sterger the famous FSU fan who did a playboy spread.

And goes to many Cub games, like those are cheap.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Anyone that can't or even won't pay off a $300 debt is pretty fucking sad.

No scruples whatsoever.

I have an inkling of the type of guy he is firsthand.

cheapseats

EOG Master

How in the hell did all you posters allow 5* to become the attention-getting poster he has become. I ask, are all you not as guilty for following, buying into, or otherwise, being influenced by 5*. You are all like the followers of one Charles Manson, mindless and easily influenced. Funny, but I think most of you need this type of nonsense to keep you going; you all love to run to a popular person, like high school kids and cliques.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

No offense Cheapseats but you opened this thread and posted in it. If you really had no interest in this you would have skipped the thread all together.

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem

J

joeybagadonuts

5 star bomb
SBR MVP

im not a stiff. i paid the guy, just here for baseball capping and some fun guys

5star telling the masses that he paid the debt. Priceless.
:shoot:

How in the hell did all you posters allow 5* to become the attention-getting poster he has become. I ask, are all you not as guilty for following, buying into, or otherwise, being influenced by 5*. You are all like the followers of one Charles Manson, mindless and easily influenced. Funny, but I think most of you need this type of nonsense to keep you going; you all love to run to a popular person, like high school kids and cliques.
It was a little slow and i was watching the end of the Utah/Houston game. If i knew people got pissed about stuff like this i wouldnt have done it. Guess im just a highschooler that loves to run :pop:

cheapseats

EOG Master

No offense Cheapseats but you opened this thread and posted in it. If you really had no interest in this you would have skipped the thread all together.

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem

Ah, no, you find me in any of 5*'s threads of past, giving him phrase or otherwise presenting poster where-with-all, phrase etc. I become part of the solution by pointing out what the board has previously done to prop this poster far beyond his means, i.e., he is an apparent stiff.

cheapseats

EOG Master

It was a little slow and i was watching the end of the Utah/Houston game. If i knew people got pissed about stuff like this i wouldnt have done it. Guess im just a highschooler that loves to run :pop:

Look Brick, its not just 5*, its the entire site that gets into this soap opera mentality. I had no intention to call anybody out specifically, nor to bash anybody by handle. I simply think a lot of this 5* nonsense has been hashed and rehashed to the point of being redundant to the forum.