This is great .... Meghan McCain is taking on the GOP dumbasses ..... I LIKE THIS WOMAN !!!

Fictionman

EOG Addicted
Re: This is great .... Meghan McCain is taking on the GOP dumbasses ..... I LIKE THIS WOMAN !!!

What can you say,Dumbass Daddy-Dumbass Daughter

Re: This is great .... Meghan McCain is taking on the GOP dumbasses ..... I LIKE THIS WOMAN !!!

Weren't you a McCain supporter, Fictionman? Which, of course, begs the question... who is the bigger dumbass? The dumbass, or the dumbass who follows him?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ohhhh .... Dawg ..... that was good !!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

Meghan McCain is still wet behind the ears and has a lot of growing up to do.

The Munchkin Man wasn't a whole lot better at her age.

In fact, the Munchkin Man was worse.

After all, the Munchkin Man voted for George McGovern in 1972 and then for Jimmy Carter in 1976.

The Munchkin Man didn't cast a decent vote until the Munchkin Man was 30 years old.

That was when the Munchkin Man voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980.

Maybe the voting age should be raised to 30.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

I didn't think the legally insane could vote at all...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hang on

I'm trying to figure out how many homes I own

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Weren't you a McCain supporter, Fictionman? Which, of course, begs the question... who is the bigger dumbass? The dumbass, or the dumbass who follows him?

I chose dumbass McCain over OBOZO which is a super dumbass.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

is this like one of them Bill Murray bets in the beginning of Stripes?

Fuck it ... I am taking Dawg OVER 5 !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

No shit??

thats 50 more than I do in a year

Looks like Dawg would be my Body Guard at the next EOG "gathering"