Tigers with 3 errors to let the mets tie it up

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Tigers with 3 errors to let the mets tie it up

But MO, remember, unearned runs dont count. You are still winning by 5 and I am still losing by 5.

We might just have to pay each other though. The books might not agree with our new rules

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Spring Training....

Can't complain about games where the ball clubs don't care about winning...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Mo:

if it makes ya feel any better ... I still remember this game as I went to sleep and found out later

SPECIAL ..... SOOO SPECIAL ... TO THIS DAY I HATE THE DODGERS:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]August 21, 1990[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leading 11-1 in the eighth inning, the Dodgers were all set to gain a game on the first-place Reds. But then it happened. The Philadelphia Phillies, thanks to shitty Dodger relief pitching and two errors by rookie Jose Offerman, scored two runs in the eighth inning and nine runs in the ninth to defeat the Dodgers, 12-11. It was their biggest ninth-inning rally in 72 years.][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Trailing, 11-1, the Phillies scored their two runs in the eighth against Don Aase on a two-run double by Von Hayes. OK, fine, 11-3 going into the ninth. After Dodger rookie Dave Walsh retired only one of the first seven batters in the ninth, Tim Crews was brought in. Dale Murphy immediately hit a two-run double off Crews to narrow the gap to 11-8. John Kruk then delivered the big blow, a three-run homer off Crews. Rod Booker followed with a single and scored the game-winner when Carmelo Martinez doubled off Jay Howell. Tommy Lasorda was so livid he would have ripped his own balls off if his fat stomach didn't get in the way.[/FONT]

mofome

Banned

Shaven, I can do whatever I want. Who cares if I would rather a team not make errors.

mofome

Banned

Mo:

if it makes ya feel any better ... I still remember this game as I went to sleep and found out later

SPECIAL ..... SOOO SPECIAL ... TO THIS DAY I HATE THE DODGERS:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]August 21, 1990[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leading 11-1 in the eighth inning, the Dodgers were all set to gain a game on the first-place Reds. But then it happened. The Philadelphia Phillies, thanks to shitty Dodger relief pitching and two errors by rookie Jose Offerman, scored two runs in the eighth inning and nine runs in the ninth to defeat the Dodgers, 12-11. It was their biggest ninth-inning rally in 72 years.][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Trailing, 11-1, the Phillies scored their two runs in the eighth against Don Aase on a two-run double by Von Hayes. OK, fine, 11-3 going into the ninth. After Dodger rookie Dave Walsh retired only one of the first seven batters in the ninth, Tim Crews was brought in. Dale Murphy immediately hit a two-run double off Crews to narrow the gap to 11-8. John Kruk then delivered the big blow, a three-run homer off Crews. Rod Booker followed with a single and scored the game-winner when Carmelo Martinez doubled off Jay Howell. Tommy Lasorda was so livid he would have ripped his own balls off if his fat stomach didn't get in the way.[/FONT]

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

mofome

Banned

det with 2!

men on 2nd and 3rd and 1 down. lets get 9 more.

:houra

PO69

EOG Master

FVVCKKKKK!!!!

I have to be on the winning side here! Mo took the other side

PO69

EOG Master

10-6 you win Mo

Congratulations and go cash your ticket!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I remember the last ST game I bet ...

nothing better than sitting in Mesa all shit faced and looking at the
infield and thinking to myself:

"Not one guy I've ever heard of ..."