Hawks -6.5 vs San Antonio....Huh??

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Hawks -6.5 vs San Antonio....Huh??

Atlanta very good at home. SA playing B2B after running with the Warriors last night. Duncan possibly sits with it being on B2b (only played 24 minutes yesterday so who knows)...probably limited anyways due to soreness in knees. I have a small lean on Atl but hard to lay 7 against a good SA team.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Atlanta very good at home. SA playing B2B after running with the Warriors last night. Duncan possibly sits with it being on B2b (only played 24 minutes yesterday so who knows)...probably limited anyways due to soreness in knees. I have a small lean on Atl but hard to lay 7 against a good SA team.
I made a thread here at the start of the year talking about the ATL being the REAL DEAL

Joe Johnson is peaking right now....maybe the spurs lay down tonight

maybe they all went out to party in ATL last night...like most NBA teams do

there must be many unknown factors with the line being the way it is

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Line dropping now...makes me think that Duncan isn't sitting and the line was higher due to Pops sitting him on B2B.

Atl is a solid team...Joe can score with the best of them.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

hey mods are you gonna move this pick to the "appropriate forum" like you do all of my ncaa hoops picks?

2348ji23e

Blondie

EOG Master

hey mods are you gonna move this pick to the "appropriate forum" like you do all of my ncaa hoops picks?

2348ji23e

We get the point.

If you want your plays posted in main post them in the main forum plays thread, simple as that then you get to have them in this forum.

If you have a problem with them being moved blame me.

I am the one that moved your post from today.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

soo

no Duncan and you get value like you havent seen all year on SA

:suit: