definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

Re: definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me

I did add something...I added the obvious, you lack critical thinking skills, and have a child like mind... Thats is not ametuer "shrinkin" , that is an observation based on what you have put in this thread...

I called you pussy, because i think you are a pussy, that has nothing to do with the moon...

I am making a personnal attack on your character, are you too dumb to see that too?

Go get a fucking life...There's this thing out there called a vagina, it is not hoax it is real, you might really like it if you tried one... It will help make a man out of the little boy that you are...

DimeDR

Banned

hey shady,

way to lower yourself into the tyranny of the dull mind utilizing non cognitive thinking ... your guttural intellect proves my pt. every time you post ... maybe you can research pedantic and see how your HS texts have infantalized you ... LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

The media lies, the government lies...My mother always told me, " believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"... vanshady

and im the pussy bringing momma into it, umm, oedipal complex brews bitter verbiage ... graze peacefully, shady LMAO :houra

As usual you miss the point entirely Dimer...

Like i said before...

You are just an asshole...

I'm bored with you and your lame threads...I know that you will continue to be a defensive person and isolate yourself even further, so i'm done posting in this useless thread...

"Try to Defy Me".......... what a joke...

your a fuckin clown...:xmas7

DimeDR

Banned

well where is anyone who can defy my moon proof?

what did mommy get you for xmas, shady, some polymorophous perverse Huggies :)

DimeDR

Banned

hey hoffa, ever consider what hypocrites you and blondie are .... I never once cursed people like these cretins do me, i find it an indictment on your morality how you double standard to fit your myopic agenda, and it makes me laugh :) ... keep it up, hoffa, you prove each day what jokers this site truly caters to

mr merlin

EOG Master

hey hoffa, ever consider what hypocrites you and blondie are .... I never once cursed people like these cretins do me, i find it an indictment on your morality how you double standard to fit your myopic agenda, and it makes me laugh :) ... keep it up, hoffa, you prove each day what jokers this site truly caters to
You take yourself way too seriously fella!

hey hoffa, ever consider what hypocrites you and blondie are .... I never once cursed people like these cretins do me,

Saying that basically i wan to fuck my mom and that i'm a fool doesn't qualify i guess? :+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

look at you stooges here trying to discredit and undercut me revealing the biggest hoax of our time by truncating this thread--amazing

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>
SHADY, can you please take the time to add something? to amateur shrink me along with others is wasting your time ... prove we did or didnt go to moon ... i pt. out you are a charlatan zemmi and you cry to momma and curse me and the mods eat it up and allow it ... so whats your pt? man you called me a pussy? what is that, your way to discredit my research? lmao

TF,

you have proven yourself the king of doofs, you never ever do anything but ad hominem ...

anyone want to show me how the LR moves around without tire tracks over and over?

hey sanderson,

explain the Van allen belts, allen bean didnt even know what they were LMAO

You guys yuletide spirit slay/sleigh me ... you know absolutely nothing and just call me names, thats cool ... prove my pt. every time you cant face the facts ... least scrimmage tried for a time but all he did was expose himself as a non student of the moon hoax

I read this whole thread, where are these guys to debate this subject? They name called and couldn't dredge any evidence other than opinion?

Mark me down for another one who knows the Moon was a hoax, try YOUTUBING: Jarrahwhite Exhibit D.

That did it for me, and lots more. Wires on all the astronauts backs and them talking to Nasa about "men with hoses" and told "not to walk too fast."

Check it out and come to your own conclusions other than the MSM parroting "we went" or Ron Howard and Tom Hanks getting hard on it for Hollywood.

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

Dilrod?

you but are doof moron from Latvia?

how many hours have you spent studying the moon or 9/11?

just the facts, Joe Friday :)

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

pubguy, how do you know we went to the moon. Prove it to me :)

do you believe in other myths such as God?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I just purchased ringside seats ...

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

they wont show up,

hey doc, check the vid i just linked under a new thread--HILARIOUS TITLE

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

We need to get Nicolas back in the "cage" Inside

did ya ever have the "honor"??

OMFG ....

The boys on Deliverance had nothing on him !!!

I notice Enfuego has disappeared .... :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

i wonder why the Russians never disputed our landing on the moon?

Possibly because mirrors were left on the moon's surface by the US astronauts and the Russians can bounce light beams off those mirrors just as well as we can. These are special mirrors that cannot be "explained" as naturally occurring phenomenon -- the only possible explanation is that a person set them up on the surface of the moon.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/21jul_llr.htm

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

I can't imagine having so much free time that I could spend years and years investigating something that doesn't exist (with no potential for financial gain).

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

and WG i wonder why you waste two posts exposing your ignorance. how many hours have you spent researching the Moon facts?

either youre a shill or lazy--either way your type disgusts me

fwiw, the russians faked all their shit too, they didnt want to be called out as big a cheater as the USA ... research how their hero Yuri passed to the real Beyond :hangt

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member
Amazon Book Reviews on Kaysings: 11 5*; 19 1*

Amazon Book Reviews on Kaysings: 11 5*; 19 1*

That's not bad considering only about 7% of us know we didnt go. Heres a good write up.

Ignore the Bleating Sheep, <NOBR>November 8, 2008</NOBR>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>By </TD><TD>Doctor "Frank N. Stein" (Providence RI) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
So far, I've read the author of this book is a criminaly insane lunatic, a fraud, a swindler and most any other kind of slander you could name. The point I would like to make (not that the sheep will listen anyway) is that at least this man had the courage to make his accusations knowing the vicious, cowardly attacks that would naturally follow. Why cowardly? What do you call someone who joins the mob to throw stones at a lone man who has taken courage in his convictions and started, what they call in a free society, a debate. Naturally if his conclusions are true they would be supressed, turned down by all the major publishers and only see the light of day thanks to smaller, 'amateurish' printers. If what he proposes is true, the 'lunar hoax' would have the might of the entire federal government as well as main stream media to guard and maintain it's secrecy. Why was it so important to reach the moon when we supposedly did? How did we beat the Soviets there when they were so far ahead of us in space technology (Sputnik? Yuri Gagarin?) Why didn't the Soviets ever go ahead with their own moon landing? Why hasn't any other country? Why have we never returned to the moon in 35 years? What did we gain that was worth spending so many billions of dollars in the midst of hyper-inflation? Why have so many pertinent NASA documents gone 'missing' when requested for research? Something is rotten here and even if the author isn't 100% correct in his theories at least he got the ball rolling. All the arm-chair NASA guard dogs out there can sit back and make all the smug, insulting remarks they want but it won't diminish my respect for a man who chose to ask the tough questions. His name belongs on our grand, national monument to the Moon Landing- oh, that's right. There isn't one. I Wonder why...?

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

Too many questions, <NOBR>March 13, 2009</NOBR>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>By </TD><TD>cc lifeguard - See all my reviews</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Think about it for a minute. During the 1960's, our computers were almost as big as rooms - even in 1970, college students who majored in computer science had to access one main campus computer using a stack of punch cards in exact order!! Tell me that we had the technology to do all the work for the elaborate moon missions when it took NASA over 2 years to correct the O-ring malfunction that caused the explosion of a shuttle. Now if it takes that long to fix an O-ring, how could NASA have perfected the lunar landing module in 3 months. That's the time frame from the Fox program's great file footage of an uncontrollable lunar lander to the launch time of the 1st moon mission. Furthermore,if we had mastered the science of protecting humans from the extreme radiation of the Van Allen belt, why haven't we touted that achievement? And why did our nation not volunteer to give that technology to the USSR when Chernobyl melted down? Actually, the reason we can't fake it to the moon these days is that our communications/satellite tracking would expose the trickery. Finally, thousands of people worked on bits and pieces of the NASA moon project, but how many of those people actually saw the whole thing come together? Our nation was preoccupied with the bloody Vietnam War at the time and still in mourning for JFK. He promised to have a man on the moon by the end of the 60's, and (wouldn't you know) we did it. If you ask me, it is more believable to think that NASA faked the moon landings than it is to ignore all the reasonable & valid questions that cast doubt that we pulled off 6 flights to the moon and back.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table id="post2044346" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">03-25-09, 08:52 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #143 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> InsideJob <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2044346", true); </script>
EOG Enthusiast

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2044346" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: definitive proof we never went to moon--try to defy me
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> and WG i wonder why you waste two posts exposing your ignorance. how many hours have you spent researching the Moon facts?
</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

Wow. Such anger.

If you guys, DimeDR and InsideJob, need someone else to make a pissed-off three-some, I can put you in contact with The Meatman.

Me, I'd rather spend my time watching the market. At least I have a chance to make some money there. I certainly would not waste countless hours researching something that nobody cares about -- if there is no way I could make any $$$.

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

hey WG, so you think we went? if so please reply to these too ...

do you believe our gov on ...

9/11

WMD and Iraq

Holocaust, did 6 million jews die and were they gassed?

did the usa have anything to do with ...

operation ajax

operation northwoods

JFK linked to cia and our own gov, pulling trigger

just cut and paste and yes and no ... and how much you losing in market these days? they are run by crooks too yanno ... do you believe in AIG and hank greenberg?

LMAO :houra

do you believe our gov on ...

9/11

WMD and Iraq

Holocaust, did 6 million jews die and were they gassed?

did the usa have anything to do with ...

operation ajax

operation northwoods

JFK linked to cia and our own gov, pulling trigger

just cut and paste and yes and no ... and how much you losing in market these days? they are run by crooks too yanno ... do you believe in AIG and hank greenberg?

LMAO :houra

what? you don't say? the government misleading, really? you have enlightened us all. thank you. you can now troll back into your soundproof chamber and continue clawing the metal walls. :thumbsup

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

You can write 35 books in an attempt to prove a negative, such as (for example) "bigfoot is a myth" -- but all I need to do is stroll into town with one bigfoot and In five minutes, I have overcome all the words in all of your 35 books.

Check my post above. The French can see those mirrors on the moon. The Canadians and the Germans also can. These folks have no fake stories in their space programs that they don't want exposed (because those countries don't have any outer space programs). You may not think often about folks in these smaller countries but they all would love to expose the USA as a bunch of liers. They haven't done this because the mirrors placed on the moon have been "seen" by dozens of astronomers in many countries (using lazer beams). There is nothing naturally occurring in nature that could duplicate these special mirrors.

So, you and DimeDR can fill another 30 pages if you like wasting your time, but you can't overcome the logic of my few words.

The experts make money from the stock market whether it goes up or goes down. If that doesn't compute for you, stay out of the market.

here is the problem dime and these wacks dont get.

it is better to let others think you are a fool...than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

How big are these mirrors that you speak of? Are they 10ft. square? Are they bigger? Are they smaller? What size are these mirrors?

And what material are they made from? Are they glass? Plastic? Stainless Steel? Aluminium?

They must be made from a very durable material to have lasted 40 years in a lunar atmostpher.

Were these mirrors transported solely on the first flight?

How heavy is the total combined weight of these mirrors?

You can write 35 books in an attempt to prove a negative, such as (for example) "bigfoot is a myth" -- but all I need to do is stroll into town with one bigfoot and In five minutes, I have overcome all the words in all of your 35 books.

Check my post above. The French can see those mirrors on the moon. The Canadians and the Germans also can. These folks have no fake stories in their space programs that they don't want exposed (because those countries don't have any outer space programs). You may not think often about folks in these smaller countries but they all would love to expose the USA as a bunch of liers. They haven't done this because the mirrors placed on the moon have been "seen" by dozens of astronomers in many countries (using lazer beams). There is nothing naturally occurring in nature that could duplicate these special mirrors.

So, you and DimeDR can fill another 30 pages if you like wasting your time, but you can't overcome the logic of my few words.

The experts make money from the stock market whether it goes up or goes down. If that doesn't compute for you, stay out of the market.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

How big are these mirrors that you speak of? Are they 10ft. square? Are they bigger? Are they smaller? What size are these mirrors?

And what material are they made from? Are they glass? Plastic? Stainless Steel? Aluminium?

They must be made from a very durable material to have lasted 40 years in a lunar atmostpher.

Were these mirrors transported solely on the first flight?

How heavy is the total combined weight of these mirrors?
diggin;
The main fact is there's no lunar "atmosphere",so objects can last a very long time,it doesn't matter what they're made of.
It's amazing how many feed into this particular nonsense conspiracy theory periodically bumped to the surface again by the former Dime DR now Inside Job.He says try to defy me,but gives no explanation on what the motive would've been for the US to fake the decades long Apollo program.
Harping on this topic discredits other more plausible conspiracy theories,as they all get lumped together and dismissed as one,the real[JFK,9/11] with the outlandish[bigfoot,loch ness,bermuda triangle].

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What Neil & Buzz Left on the Moon

A cutting-edge science experiment left behind in the Sea of Tranquility by Apollo 11 astronauts is still running today.

[/FONT]
July 20, 2004: The most famous thing Neil Armstrong left on the moon 35 years ago is a footprint, a boot-shaped depression in the gray moondust. Millions of people have seen pictures of it, and one day, years from now, lunar tourists will flock to the Sea of Tranquility to see it in person. Peering over the rails ? "hey, mom, is that the first one?"
Will anyone notice, 100 feet away, something else Armstrong left behind?

The Apollo 11 lunar laser ranging retroreflector array. [More]

Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

University of Maryland physics professor Carroll Alley was the project's principal investigator during the Apollo years, and he follows its progress today. "Using these mirrors," explains Alley, "we can 'ping' the moon with laser pulses and measure the Earth-moon distance very precisely. This is a wonderful way to learn about the moon's orbit and to test theories of gravity."

Here's how it works: A laser pulse shoots out of a telescope on Earth, crosses the Earth-moon divide, and hits the array. Because the mirrors are "corner-cube reflectors," they send the pulse straight back where it came from. "It's like hitting a ball into the corner of a squash court," explains Alley. Back on Earth, telescopes intercept the returning pulse--"usually just a single photon," he marvels.

The round-trip travel time pinpoints the moon's distance with staggering precision: better than a few centimeters out of 385,000 km, typically.

Targeting the mirrors and catching their faint reflections is a challenge, but astronomers have been doing it for 35 years. A key observing site is the McDonald Observatory in Texas where a 0.7 meter telescope regularly pings reflectors in the Sea of Tranquility (Apollo 11), at Fra Mauro (Apollo 14) and Hadley Rille (Apollo 15), and, sometimes, in the Sea of Serenity. There's a set of mirrors there onboard the parked Soviet Lunokhud 2 moon rover--maybe the coolest-looking robot ever built.

Lunar laser ranging at the McDonald Observatory.

Have you ever viewed the moon through the type of telescope that is commonly available to the general public? I have viewed the moon through this type of telescope, and I can tell you that once any type of significant magnification is achieved the celestial object being viewed will drift from the field of view, this is because as the telescope is not only magnifying the object in question, it is magnifying the Earths rotation too!
Now, that being said, it would follow that if you were viewing through a world class telescope, one with exceptional magnification, the Earths rotation would be amplified to the point that it would be difficult at best to keep up without computer assist, now I realize that these "super" telescopes have computer assisted guidance, but I also know that these telescopes are fixed objects which means that at most they will have 180 degrees of static rotation (up/down-side to side), this aspect combined with the magnified rotation of the Earth would limit viewing time with respect to the Moons surface.

What is being proposed by saying that an Earth based Laser beam can be pointed at what appears to be about a 3 ft. square mirrored reflector that is 384,403 km. from Earth and was positioned by a single person who had no reference with regards to positioning is interesting at best, it seems that it would be a very long longshot that is at all possible.

(What do you figure mission control told the Astronauts with regards to the placement of these mirrors?)

"A..a..a...just walk a few steps away from the lunar lander and set the mirror down on the surface, then eyeball it so it points towards the Earth, you know, line it up like a 150 ft. putt at your local golf course"

scrimmage

Have you ever viewed the moon through the type of telescope that is commonly available to the general public? I have viewed the moon through this type of telescope, and I can tell you that once any type of significant magnification is achieved the celestial object being viewed will drift from the field of view, this is because as the telescope is not only magnifying the object in question, it is magnifying the Earths rotation too!
Now, that being said, it would follow that if you were viewing through a world class telescope, one with exceptional magnification, the Earths rotation would be amplified to the point that it would be difficult at best to keep up without computer assist, now I realize that these "super" telescopes have computer assisted guidance, but I also know that these telescopes are fixed objects which means that at most they will have 180 degrees of static rotation (up/down-side to side), this aspect combined with the magnified rotation of the Earth would limit viewing time with respect to the Moons surface.

What is being proposed by saying that an Earth based Laser beam can be pointed at what appears to be about a 3 ft. square mirrored reflector that is 384,403 km. from Earth and was positioned by a single person who had no reference with regards to positioning is interesting at best, it seems that it would be a very long longshot that is at all possible.

(What do you figure mission control told the Astronauts with regards to the placement of these mirrors?)

"A..a..a...just walk a few steps away from the lunar lander and set the mirror down on the surface, then eyeball it so it points towards the Earth, you know, line it up like a 150 ft. putt at your local golf course"

Amateur and observatory telescopes are 2 different things,as are telesopes and lasers,neither one has much to do with the crackpot notion that the entire Apollo program was basically faked.

So a static telescope will lose the object being viewed eventually because of the Earth's rotation;solution move the telescope in response.

The mirror was designed ahead of time to best reflect a signal,it was carefully planned approximately where to place it,this wasn't an on the fly operation,everything was calculated as precisely as possible;so mission control didn't need to give specific instructions on what to do,they were there to ensure everything went smoothly,and could get things back on track if necessary.

In post #1 of this thread Dime DR asserted the following:
i will give you a hint, it was done on a sound stage in NV with Disney's help and the apollo 11 mission, anyhow, was directed by Stanley Kubrick ...

My response in post #7 was:
Stanley Kubrick was a perfectionist,it took him years to finish 1 movie.Yet you suggest he worked for Disney in his spare time pulling off the greatest swindle ever.
You can't be serious about any of this total nonsense.

Another thing motive.what is it?
Why would the US government go to such great lengths to stage fake lunar landings,when the resources and expertise were available to actually do it.

You see that question about motive?Here's the best DimeDR[Now Inside Job] could come up with:

[QUOTE]scrimmage im disappointed you could be so naive ... why would the usa gov want to fake this, you arent that dumb, you know: 40 billion, beat the rooskies, etc etc, ...[/QUOTE]

His response is incoherent.Anyone here who doesnt believe the US went to the moon,I challenge you to come up with a response to the same question:

...motive.what is it?
Why would the US government go to such great lengths to stage fake lunar landings,when the resources and expertise were available to actually do it.

Oh, he will. His DNA or his reformed DNA is festering with reasons the Government is staging these events. Im excited to hear. :pop:

scrimmage

Oh, he will. His DNA or his reformed DNA is festering with reasons the Government is staging these events. Im excited to hear. :pop:
Elements of,or connected to the government have staged or influenced prior so called "conspiracy theories",and will continue to do so,but the moon landing/Apollo program isn't one of them.

As a horse race bettor you know some favorites are legit,some aren't,knowing the difference is where the money to be mades at.

9/11,JFK were 1 off events which could be pulled off,landing on the moon was a decades long process,and it was easier to actually do it than go to the trouble of faking it.With a 1 time incident it's much harder to tell what really happened,and easier to muddy the waters of truth.Apollo 11 was the Sea of Tranquility in comparison...

Elements of,or connected to the government have staged or influenced prior so called "conspiracy theories",and will continue to do so,but the moon landing/Apollo program isn't one of them.

As a horse race bettor you know some favorites are legit,some aren't,knowing the difference is where the money to be mades at.

9/11,JFK were 1 off events which could be pulled off,landing on the moon was a decades long process,and it was easier to actually do it than go to the trouble of faking it.With a 1 time incident it's much harder to tell what really happened,and easier to muddy the waters of truth.Apollo 11 was the Sea of Tranquility in comparison...

funny how someone will not buy that is was multiple shooters at the grassy knoll, but will listen to the argument we staged a landing on the moon. forumville is a comedian's utopia.